Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence County 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since Evans has been relieved of her duties as manager and her dad has resigned as AD who will take over this program?
Sounds as if things have "went to hell in a handbasket" in good ole LC? What's going on up there?
Heard they hired Autumn from Championship Fast pitch. Could be a good hire.
LC has returned a lot of girls this year. LC only had 4 seniors last year on the team. They are a young team that can hit. There pitching staff this year should be able to handle everything well with Fitzpatrick, Horn, and Adams. Goood Luck girls
dawgbyte02 Wrote:Since Evans has been relieved of her duties as manager and her dad has resigned as AD who will take over this program?

Heard Coach Keeton is now the Driver's Ed Teacher at Paintsville! We will gladly take him! GREAT addition to the Tiger Family!
If they got Autumn Mitchell it was a great hire! She pitched at Marshall and was considered my many to be the best instructor at Championship! All that being said she will need to find some good Asstiant coaches to keep LC on the right path. I don't think her knowledge will be a problem.
LC did hire Autumn.. I believe she will be a good asset to the team. As far as the assistant coaches I have no clue who they will be. I figured Kenny Horn would stick around and help as much as he can... These girls deserve the best.
there good