Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry vs Harrison County (Pike County Bowl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who will win? What will be some of the deciding factors or players of the game?
Belfry-34
Harrison Co-13
Belfry always looks rough in Week 1 and Harrison County returns most of their pieces of their passing game from last year.

Harrison really struggled to stop good rushing games last year and the Pirates will be one of the best rushing attacks in the state.

Belfry, IMO, should win this game by 3TD's based on talent, but the Pirates notoriously bad starts and pension for fumbles early on make me think

Belfry 26
Harrison County 20
Pirates 28
'Breds 21

Would not be surprised if the score swings 14 points in any direction.
Whether Harrison wins this game or not, they have no chance in their district this year against Highlands or Cov Cath. The best they will go is 3rd place in the District.
Game will be won by Belfry 27 to 21
Belfry - 20

Harrison County - 13
Harrison should be much improved and with Belfry's tendancy to start slow,I'm gonna say Harrison in a close one. 30-27. But really could go either way.
HC cannot compete with Belfry. HC will be much batter, but the Breds have a long way to go. Belfry by 3 TDs
Belfry 34
Harrison Co. 12
The road to Bowling Green will open with a win over Harrison County. Belfry 33 Harrison 13.
Belfry by 15
I'm going with the Pirates...

Belfry - 20
Harrison County - 13
Belfry by 18