Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Adam Slone and Colby Hayes to Pikeville!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
just enrolled today, future looks good for the panthers!!!!!!:dance:
Congrats to Adam and Colby!!!!!!!!!!! Wish nothing but the best for you guys..
2 great editions to Pikeville congrats boys and good luck at your new school.
"504 boy" Wrote:just enrolled today, future looks good for the panthers!!!!!!:dance:

Where are they from?
"504 boy" Wrote:just enrolled today, future looks good for the panthers!!!!!!:dance:
Who are they???
yea so happy =(
they are from SF
Why did they do that?
Is this a sure thing, or just a rumor?
its a sure thing
So they play basketball? What year are they in?
Adams a freshmen, hes good. Colbys a sophmore, he not good.
Isn't Hayes more of a golfer?
Colby didnt go to play basketball, he went for baseball and golf.
wish the best of luck to the both of them
they are both good editions to have for any school, I wish that we could have got them at BL...but oh well...good luck panthers
hayes isn't much of a basketball player....he's more of a golf player
I wish Adam the best of luck in basketball and Colby the best of luck in golf and baseball
What Breaking News, LOL! How did I know that they were from South Floyd!
well Hayes is pretty good at ball but no 1 will give him the chance to play but he went for baseball and golf not basketball
This happens 500 times a day, but it isn't breaking news such as this!
Good luck to Colby and Adam in whatever sport they play.
Wonder why they left for...........This is a suprise to me and i go to SF...in the morinings did;t hear any talk about it......
colby left the only team he could dress for and he will have a good seat to watch the baseball team play not that good at it either, he is a decent golfer but if i am not mistaken he finished behind all 5 panther golfers last year in the regional. After coach Hall let him come and play golf at sf in the 6th grade at John M when no one else would it was a pretty LOW move on his part that showed no class. Adam is a good basketball player and seems to be a good kid but as a freshmen he got to play in some games and play at the state all a, and might have been the starting point gaurd next year and played behind the best pg in the region this year. Will play a little for the panther next season but would have been starting for the raiders another dumb move on his part but best of luck Adam and hope you do well.
Colby is an awsome baseball player and the best golfer that i could think of
"Cartman" Wrote:2 great editions to Pikeville congrats boys and good luck at your new school.
Great editions......adam is okay but colby hayes is awfull.....he didnt even get any playing time at sf......
how does anyone know he had a broke arm all last baseball season and his golf game is decent not great. he will be a good middle infield on pikevilles jv.
"cheerchick" Wrote:Colby is an awsome baseball player and the best golfer that i could think of
Not Really....
agree 80, good at SF in golf only player.
Good Luck to Adam I wish him the very best of luck, he will help improve Pikeville's program.
Pages: 1 2 3