Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: !jc vs magoofin co.!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what is yall's predictions on this very important and exciting game...i believe jc will come out with a win........by a score of 65 to 60....thats how its gonna be......but personally chessi griffith and brianna ritz...and brogan conley..and haley meek and emily wireman....is gonna be fired up and ready to go friday night!....WATCH OUT MAGOOFIN COUNTY!!!!!!:wenumber1
"!Milk Man!" Wrote:what is yall's predictions on this very important and exciting game...i believe jc will come out with a win........by a score of 65 to 60....thats how its gonna be......but personally chessi griffith and brianna ritz...and brogan conley..and haley meek and emily wireman....is gonna be fired up and ready to go friday night!....WATCH OUT MAGOOFIN COUNTY!!!!!!:wenumber1
Are you joking or just plain stupid, it's Magoffin, not Magoofin. Besides, if JC holds Magoffin to 60 points I will be very suprised. After all the last game was 84-57.:wenumber1
"MCfan" Wrote:Are you joking or just plain stupid, it's Magoffin, not Magoofin. Besides, if JC holds Magoffin to 60 points I will be very suprised. After all the last game was 84-57.:wenumber1

no offence to you but im a magoffin fan to but its his opinion.

but magoffin will hopefully win by 10. 74 64
Mc 80
Jc 55
"!Milk Man!" Wrote:what is yall's predictions on this very important and exciting game...i believe jc will come out with a win........by a score of 65 to 60....thats how its gonna be......but personally chessi griffith and brianna ritz...and brogan conley..and haley meek and emily wireman....is gonna be fired up and ready to go friday night!....WATCH OUT MAGOOFIN COUNTY!!!!!!:wenumber1

they might come out with fire, until the lady hornets run wild on them!:wenumber1
Should be MC with no problem. But, JC is young scrappy and dangerous! MC will have to play, JC won't lay down for them.
MC-78
JC- 56
as I said in the other thread for this game it wont even be a contest