Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan County vs Corbin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Harlan County will open the 2011 season as they host Corbin in the SEKC Grid-o-Rama on Aug. 11.

Read more: The Harlan Daily Enterprise - Black Bears begin march toward title
Corbin by about fitty.
Ballers Wrote:Corbin by about fitty.

Make that bout tree-fitty
If the JV gets to play....
consider this one OVER!!!!11!!!!!!!

[Image: cubs_win.jpg]
Harlan Co-22
Corbin-13
If they play a full game....
Harlan Co. 46
Corbin 13
Will this game be at the new Black Bear den or the old cawood field?
This game is a scrimmage right?
MVP2 Wrote:This game is a scrimmage right?

Harlan Co BIG!
zaga_fan Wrote:If the JV gets to play....
consider this one OVER!!!!11!!!!!!!

[Image: cubs_win.jpg]

That loss last year still stings doesn't it Zaga?:biggrin:

This will just be a scrimmage. Can't wait to see the Bears take the field!!
William Muney Wrote:Will this game be at the new Black Bear den or the old cawood field?

Old Cawood Field, the new stadium is under construction.
I don't look for much from this game the excitement will be from seeing the Black Bears on the field!
Mama Bear Wrote:That loss last year still stings doesn't it Zaga?:biggrin:

This will just be a scrimmage. Can't wait to see the Bears take the field!!

I don't know what you're talking about Smile
I believe corbin comes into this one a redhound and leaves a whipped pup !HARLAN CO BIG even in a half btw whos the other game?
So when's the first Harlan JV or Freshman thread getting posted?
I hope noone gets too high expectations for this scrimmage, cuz we have came out the past 3 years against Corbin and Knox and just go thru the motions. We arent fancy and Corbin or us will not be there winthe scrimmage. but to find out who can play. I hope fans or visitors dont get worried if the game does not turn out the way they think it should but people need to understand it is just a scrimmage.
Gummie Bear Wrote:I hope noone gets too high expectations for this scrimmage, cuz we have came out the past 3 years against Corbin and Knox and just go thru the motions. We arent fancy and Corbin or us will not be there winthe scrimmage. but to find out who can play. I hope fans or visitors dont get worried if the game does not turn out the way they think it should but people need to understand it is just a scrimmage.
exactly, nothing matters until it counts.
I'm going to go with Harlan Co, but it is a scrimmage for the coaches to see who can and will plY for them. Goodluck to both teams!
I think last year at Knox Coach Larkey may have ran three different plays. I believe he knows who will be playing where just likes to test them in a game situation it's good to see what the backups and younger players so as well.
depends on when larkey puts the scrubs in, but for now im taking the bears by 21 lol
I wouldnt call them scrubs. the young kids can play for most teams.
zaga_fan Wrote:So when's the first Harlan JV or Freshman thread getting posted?

Probably after the first game.
Nobody talks about them more than you though.
HDE Wrote:Probably after the first game.
Nobody talks about them more than you though.

Good one.