Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who's An Underdog That Could Possibly Win Region In The 15th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
just curious to what some of you will say
Basically, Anybody Except Piarist-david Schools. Wide Open Region, No One Has Been Consistent Enough To Be A Favorite. At The Beginning Of The Season I Felt Belfry, Jc, Paintsville, Sf Were Up There- But Right Now With All The Upsets And Inconsistent Play- Who Knows!
agree with you 100%
Its wids open baby, But BL could be a dark horse
I agree with everyone, from what I have seen anyone can win this thing on a given night!!!
Yeah it is really up for grabs and anyone can win it.
From what it looks like, anyone who wins it will be a underdog. There are some teams that are way up at the top of the rankings week in and week out, but they get knocked off by teams with sub par seasons.
This region is anyones to take except David or Piarist
I would hav to agree that it is wide open, but Lawrence will be the underdog going into the tourney.
I agree bball.
Anybody except Piarist and David!!!
Betsy Layne could possibly win it!
Betsy Layne will have a decent shot if they are hitting and play team ball.
Right Now I Don't Think Anyone Except Piarist or David Are Darkhorses. I Believe That Every Other Team In The Region Are Contenders. It Is Going To Get Very Interesting Come Tourney Time. :CE_DP_Ste Confusedalute: :dance:
I think that Pikeville could beat some good teams when it comes tourny time, don't know if they have it all to win the region but don't overlook the Panthers.
I think Betsy Layne has a very legit shot with the way they're playing right now.....their record as no reflection on them......9 of their 12 losses have come by 9 or less points and 6 of those were under 3 points.....I think they have finally figured out how to close out the games.....so BL should not be over looked when it comes regional time
Whoever is hot at the end of year will have the best shot at winning region....but i agree with everone else the 15th this year is wide open...
theres an underdog in the 15th? lol
Lawrence county could be dangerous if they get in the region.
david school all the way lol
:wieghts:
"Batpuff" Wrote:I would hav to agree that it is wide open, but Lawrence will be the underdog going into the tourney.
SV is starting to put the pieces together...watch out for them come tourney time!!!
There is honestly imo atleast 10 teams that could take the region this year. SC who is 9-12 and Lawrence who has won 7 or 8 games and has a losing record could both get hot and win it. The favorite has to be Pike Central who has played solid ball all year. Paintsville has a ton of talent but hasn't been consistent all year. Belfry is very good but I've heard they have some internal problems which hurt their chances.
I really am starting to think that Pike Central is going to win the region if I had to pick a second team to watch out for I would say Paintsville I just think that Coach Runyon will have them ready to play, and if your looking for a real dark horse I would say Belfery.
BL has a good shot right now
Pike Central
Any team could win on any given night.
"BIG J" Wrote:Basically, Anybody Except Piarist-david Schools. Wide Open Region, No One Has Been Consistent Enough To Be A Favorite. At The Beginning Of The Season I Felt Belfry, Jc, Paintsville, Sf Were Up There- But Right Now With All The Upsets And Inconsistent Play- Who Knows!

I agree. It looks like most everyone else agrees, too.

Good thread so far.
It is wide open.
Who has the best record in the 15th?
its really a toss up on who will win each district. in the 57th there are 5 teams who really have a shot to win it. magoffin county is MUCH better then last year and can beat anyone in the district. lawrence county is solid. SC and johnson central beat up on eachother, JC beat up on paintsville, and paintsville beat up on SC. no tellin there......as for the region.....:confused: :confused: :confused: any team could do it.
Pages: 1 2