Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What's the one player you can't do without?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
On your respective highschool team what is that one player that the team can't win without. Every team has one and who is it?
Perry Central---

Overall--Matt Robinson.
Offense-Kyle Huff
Defense-Matt Robinson
MVP2 Wrote:Perry Central---

Overall--Matt Robinson.
Offense-Kyle Huff
Defense-Matt Robinson

Ditto.
We at K.N.O.X have several Horses that can run.........but we would rather use the whole HERD................:Thumbs:
I'm sure you do, but all those horses only go as far and good as the people that train them... Not saying anything bad towards K.N.O.X. but they aren't as good as what everyone makes them out to be.
our best one!
Newport Catholic in 2011 can't do without Brady Highchew
Since people are giving PR answers and chickening out, I will go ahead and say two for Rockcastle County:
The Line
Clark Rowe
lcgrad2002 Wrote:I'm sure you do, but all those horses only go as far and good as the people that train them... Not saying anything bad towards K.N.O.X. but they aren't as good as what everyone makes them out to be.

We shall see........TongueirateSho
At BC I don't think you could narrow it down to one person, but the senior leadership on both sides of the ball. The young players on any team look to their seniors for leadership, and we lost a lot of that leadership from last year. If we have 2 seniors on each side of the ball rise up to lead the team then we will have another chance at a title. Like the saying goes "United we Stand, Divided we Fall".
Prestonsburg - Joseph Jamerson
Johnson Central - J.J. Jude
Betsy Layne - Kory Jarrell
Pikeville - Randy Maynard
LWC Wrote:Since people are giving PR answers and chickening out, I will go ahead and say two for Rockcastle County:
The Line
Clark Rowe

That's the truth. Clarke Rowe can do it all.
For Southwestern, I would senior tight end Alan Williams.
Richard Trent-Breathitt.

*Remember the name Ryan Cox. You will hear that name a lot more this season.
Boggs for Pike Central and Jude for Johnson Central.

Overall--Matt Robinson.
Offense-Kyle Huff
Defense-Matt Robinson

Didn't see that coming.
I'd say Hazard has about 4 or 5....

(In order of needed) IMO:

Bj Combs
Austin Johnson
Jordan Olinger
Zach Blanton
Jordan Hampton
You will not know if you can or if you can't do without them if they are/are not there??
lcgrad2002 Wrote:I'm sure you do, but all those horses only go as far and good as the people that train them... Not saying anything bad towards K.N.O.X. but they aren't as good as what everyone makes them out to be.

Yes they are.........
I think all the PCC fans can agree that Matt Robinson is the one player we would be in bad shape without.
Owen county Sawyer Willaims
zaga_fan Wrote:I think all the PCC fans can agree that Matt Robinson is the one player we would be in bad shape without.

100% agree
I don't think Lewis County has one player that we couldn't do without this season. A few years ago we would have been lucky to win one game without Cole Cooper.
Logan Johnson for LCC. Really need him for sure this year in particularly this season is critical for the future of LCC.
ekff Wrote:I'd say Hazard has about 4 or 5....

(In order of needed) IMO:

Bj Combs
Austin Johnson
Jordan Olinger
Zach Blanton
Jordan Hampton

Well that is a diplomatic answer if I ever saw one. Coach Dixon does a good job getting the individual stats posted. I didn't know BJ was that good a football player. Stands to reason he'd be a good wide reciever. I saw him play basketball back when he was in the 8th grade and then again the following year. I thought he did a good job on the basketball court too.

Do you know if he's getting any looks from college in either sport?
Your right mister perfect
gapman Wrote:Well that is a diplomatic answer if I ever saw one. Coach Dixon does a good job getting the individual stats posted. I didn't know BJ was that good a football player. Stands to reason he'd be a good wide reciever. I saw him play basketball back when he was in the 8th grade and then again the following year. I thought he did a good job on the basketball court too.

Do you know if he's getting any looks from college in either sport?

Bj is a very good and under-rated football player.... A lot of NAIA school are looking at Bj both football and basketball... I'd say he has more schools looking for him in Football then Basketball.
t

Overall--Matt Robinson.
Offense-Kyle Huff
Defense-Matt Robinson

:Thumbs:
For Harlan County I have to say Jordy Brewer. He is the most under estimeted player in east KY. People say he can't throw, but look at attempts/completions and the critical nature of the throws. He can kill you with his feet and is an exceptional defensive back.....
Pages: 1 2