Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Buckhorn 2011-2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They return 100% of the scoring load. Matt Day is looking impressive on the AAu circuit and is attracting D-1 scouts. Matt has a solid group of roll players that will need to step up if they want to get out of the 54th.

What is everyone's thoughts about Buckhorn? Will they make it out of the 54th? Where will their season end?

Personally, I believe that their fate is in the hands of the draw. If Perry and Hazard draw each other, Buckhorn will still have to face leslie, but much better than Hazard or Perry.
IMO, Buckhorn has a lot of pressure on them this season. It wont be like the last few years, where they come into the season playing the upset role. They are a favorite to win this region so they'll have to live up to exceptions. I think its going to take the luck of the draw for Buckhorn to make region, it'll be tough to knock off Perry or Hazard during tourney time. I wish John Noble and the Wildcats the best of luck!