Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: jchs vs heath high school
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:argue: which team wins
this shouldnt even be a thread,lol,jc 8th grade could win this game..
Such. A. Long. Drive. I agree with the above, JC will absolutely roll Heath, it's gonna be an even longer trip back.

JC 56
Heath 0
JC wins, nuff said
Barring JC setting a school record for fumbles, Heath has no chance to win. The only thing that is really in doubt is whether J. J. Jude will break his single game rushing record. My guess is that the running clock will come into play early and Jude will be on the bench for most of the second half.
How did they come up with this matchup.
Heath does have a new coach. And anybody who remembers what happened to JCHS when Ross was let go and Matney was hired should know the immediate difference a new, good coach can make on a team.

JC will be breaking in a whole new backfield with the exception of Jude, so the gameplan will probably be very simple, and there will probably be more than the usual share of turnovers at first. The secret will be to get Jude some openings to run early and put this game away early. Few early mistakes - come out and lose a fumble or throw a pick for a TD or two - and you let Heath hang around and get some confidence, and might be in for trouble. Gotta put 'em away early.
Typical JC scheduling! If Heath shows up and wins by 20, will this be a one year deal?
whats-it-2u Wrote:Typical JC scheduling! If Heath shows up and wins by 20, will this be a one year deal?

Typical JC scheduling has been nothing short of brutal for the last few years. Not sure I understand that comment.
whats-it-2u Wrote:Typical JC scheduling! If Heath shows up and wins by 20, will this be a one year deal?

if Heath wins by 20 JC didnt show up,somebody like burch wv played for them...i know burch isnt a school anymore,just saying..
Whoever from Heath(coming off a winless season) that scheduled this game on the other end of the state against a football powerhouse has got to be doing some serious drugs.
Sometimes you have to schedule games because they work date wise. Definitely not a good match up. In the long run, could cause problems for both teams because it is so lopsided. If you like JJ Jude, should be an opportunity to watch him run for a lot of yards. If the coach doesn't pull him, maybe record type yards. I feel for Heath, this is not the way you welcome a new coach but I am sure that he already understands what they are up against in this game.
Heath has won a collective 10 games in four years and went winless last year. This is their next to last year as a separate high school before the new merged McCracken County high school opens (Reidland + Lone Oak + Heath). Part of their problem was they moved up to 3A and had to shift a lot of games around. This is not their only mismatch. They also play Lone Oak. I find it baffling for them to have scheduled this long. long road trip ( 6-7 hrs ?) If it was because of scheduling, they could have picked up a team from Missouri or Illinois or Tennessee much closer to home.
Tica Wrote:Heath has won a collective 10 games in four years and went winless last year. This is their next to last year as a separate high school before the new merged McCracken County high school opens (Reidland + Lone Oak + Heath). Part of their problem was they moved up to 3A and had to shift a lot of games around. This is not their only mismatch. They also play Lone Oak. I find it baffling for them to have scheduled this long. long road trip ( 6-7 hrs ?) If it was because of scheduling, they could have picked up a team from Missouri or Illinois or Tennessee much closer to home.

I agree. It just doesn't make any sense.