Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Why does everyone hate South Floyd?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i was just wondering why everyone wants to beat us so bad and why alot of ppl talk bad about us in other posts.
Who are you talking about?
you let me know who your talking about and i will answer your question
Im gonna say he is talking about SF
the reason everyone hates on south floyd is not because of the way they play but they way they show them selves on the floor and the attitude that they have....you never hear any one else hating on a team because most teams are more disciplined not sayin that coach hall is a bad coach cuz IMO he's one of the best in the region but good luck raiders with the rest of your season
"Falcons#23BS" Wrote:the reason everyone hates on south floyd is not because of the way they play but they way they show them selves on the floor and the attitude that they have....you never hear any one else hating on a team because most teams are more disciplined not sayin that coach hall is a bad coach cuz IMO he's one of the best in the region but good luck raiders with the rest of your season
When ppl start stuff they just don't take it as simple as that........
true OU i agree
Shew You all I am from SF...and I know we have HUGE rivals with EVERYONE! lol..But get over it it's part of the game...We don't like other schools as much as they dont like us....and I am sure that could go for and 2 teams in this district..or Region...its just how things go...if they liked us it wouldnt be any fun..lol....
"OU_Bruiser" Wrote:Im gonna say he is talking about SF
yes sorry i forgot to put that.
not that im saying i wish everyone liked us b/c then it wouldnt be no fun im just wondering y they didnt like us i could care less if they didnt just want to know WHY???
This post is retarded.
because there good and ****y
Well the reason that no one likes SF is beacuse the way the players act on the court and the same goes for the fans. A few of the players have a little too much confidence well lets say they are very ****y and they will wine and complain alot to the refs,coaches and even there own teammates. And everyone knows how the fans are so theres really nothin to say about them. The reason SF hates everyone as much as others hate SF, read this post...thats a pretty good reason.
Why don't we like BL or P.burg?..no reason really..just because it's part of the game lol...
well u kno sf isnt that bad... ppl but them out to be worse then what they are... its stupid!
"-STAT-" Wrote:Well the reason that no one likes SF is beacuse the way the players act on the court and the same goes for the fans. A few of the players have a little too much confidence well lets say they are very ****y and they will wine and complain alot to the refs,coaches and even there own teammates. And everyone knows how the fans are so theres really nothin to say about them. The reason SF hates everyone as much as others hate SF, read this post...thats a pretty good reason.

yeah i'll agree with you...and every team has that one player thats is very ****y and group of fans will arguee the refs with every call right or wrong...still all part of basketball in the 15th...get used to it and get over it
"doubleOT" Wrote:This post is retarded.
if u dont like it dont read it i didnt ask for u to come in and tell me what u think about the thread i wanted to know y ppl dont like us ok and if u aint got nottin to say but "THIS IS RETARDED" then just dont say nothing at all.
i know how sf feel's in hazard every one hates on us 2 it seems like every game we go into all the surrounding teams are there to root against us ahh well we get the job done...
"doubleOT" Wrote:This post is retarded.

Post or THREAD? LMAO
"themanthelegend" Wrote:if u dont like it dont read it i didnt ask for u to come in and tell me what u think about the thread i wanted to know y ppl dont like us ok and if u aint got nottin to say but "THIS IS RETARDED" then just dont say nothing at all.

The title has everyone wondering what your talkign about and when they do find out they really don't care but want to say something because its here.. IMO anyways.. of course no one else feels this way AT ALL.. wasn't their a post about this or something on a sticky anyways.. oh well
I am not biased to one team or school compaired to another.... I just hate every team and school...
"CatDawg" Wrote:Post or THREAD? LMAO

haha you got me on that one, i meant thread =))
"doubleOT" Wrote:The title has everyone wondering what your talkign about and when they do find out they really don't care but want to say something because its here.. IMO anyways.. of course no one else feels this way AT ALL.. wasn't their a post about this or something on a sticky anyways.. oh well
well my FAULT in a miss guided title if they read a few posts down then they will know ok SORRY next time i wont mess up
"BasketBallonlyfan" Wrote:I am not biased to one team or school compaired to another.... I just hate every team and school...

I'm starting to.
I'll fix the title for you TmTl
In sports, everyone hates everyone.
So true CatsFan. So true.

That should fix the problem TmTl.

Everyone remember lets keep it clean.
Yeah I agree this thread is retarded. Everytime I get on here to read about scores or any updates or injuries I see some stupid SF thread like this. This explains that SF fans think everyone is againist them and that everyone hates them. If they wouldnt act like they do(and no one should ask how they act b/c everyone knows) some people or schools would actually like them.
thanx catdawg
"-STAT-" Wrote:Yeah I agree this thread is retarded. Everytime I get on here to read about scores or any updates or injuries I see some stupid SF thread like this. This explains that SF fans think everyone is againist them and that everyone hates them. If they wouldnt act like they do(and no one should ask how they act b/c everyone knows) some people or schools would actually like them.
if ur only on here to read about scores and up dates on injuries why even get on this thread. it has nothing to do with that.
Pages: 1 2 3