Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley vs. East Ride 2-10-06
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What are your thoughts?

SV by 8
Valley in a good one by 8.
Shelby Valley should win at home, but it's untelling...what is both team's records?

perdiction:

SV-58
ER-47
I'll take Shelby Valley by 9
Who has Shelby Valley beat with a record over .500?
Prestonsburg & East Ridge are the only teams they have beaten with a better than .500 record..
Prestonsburg, and East Ridge....quality wins!

Why isn't Booher changing his line-up, or something...what he's doing ISN'T WORKING!
Never mind coach....sick with what you are doin....smooth!
Im going to have to say my Warriors by 4.......
SV by 4
"Blazer" Wrote:Im going to have to say my Warriors by 4.......

wouldn't suprise me a bit...
goin with ER in this one by 3
SV by 14, they should come out rockin and rollin Friday night :Angry07:.
Considering ER beat them at their place this season.
Shelby Valley by 3
Valley by 5.
I am going to go with SV by 10+.
You know Valley wants this one at home and are gonna play hard for it. Too much for ER, Valley by 11.
SV by 6... Expect the Blue Crew to be crazy.
I sure hope so Mr Norris..i love it when the crew is wild...im sure the tribe will be there
I hate to go against ER in this situation, but it's going to be an all out ballgame for the Warriors at Valley.

Valley by 3.
ER by 5
valley by 5
No matter who we're all yellin for....I think we can all agree its gonna be a good game! And close scores!! I think it just depends on who wants it more come Friday night!!
I think ER coming off this win against Paintsville it will help their momentum. Gonna take my Warriors by 3.
It is going to be a crazy game.. ER is coming off a huge win against ((Paintsville))....
I'm going with ER by 2 in OT....:rock:

I want to see my fellow ((warrior fans)) out, so we can rock the valley:Thumbs: !!!!!
SV by 8
"love@bball" Wrote:I want to see my fellow ((warrior fans)) out, so we can rock the valley:Thumbs: !!!!!
I hope to see THE TRIBE there, cuz from what I heard tonight at the game and what I've read on here, warrior cheerleaders aren't going to the game-an administrative decision on behalf of their coach :wtf1: Not good for the Warriors considering they are going into VERY hostile territory without their girls.
I am not sure what the coach is thinking.....I mean this is 'kinda an important game'...2 of the biggest rival teams in eastern ky, trying to battle it out for the #1 seed in the district. And seriously, I'd be willing to bet that most of the cheerleaders are going to the game anyway.
But no matter what Warriors....you go in and play like you played tonight!!! And you'll make all of us proud!! You'll make the cheerleaders wish that they had been there on the sidelines.
East Ridge
This is to close to call. If ER comes out playing the way they have here lately they will leave SV with a win. I'll guess ER in a close one on the road.
"ridgewarrior" Wrote:I hope to see THE TRIBE there, cuz from what I heard tonight at the game and what I've read on here, warrior cheerleaders aren't going to the game-an administrative decision on behalf of their coach :wtf1: Not good for the Warriors considering they are going into VERY hostile territory without their girls.
I am not sure what the coach is thinking.....I mean this is 'kinda an important game'...2 of the biggest rival teams in eastern ky, trying to battle it out for the #1 seed in the district. And seriously, I'd be willing to bet that most of the cheerleaders are going to the game anyway.
But no matter what Warriors....you go in and play like you played tonight!!! And you'll make all of us proud!! You'll make the cheerleaders wish that they had been there on the sidelines.

:eek: That is the craziest thing ever!!! Why on earth would they make that decision.. Yeah!!!! Well Ya know the girls will be there anyway!! Good luck!! ((Friday)) Warriors...
I will be there cheering you on:watch: ...and THE TRIBE will be out in full force, this should be a great game to watch!!!

Let's show that blue crew what the THE TRIBE is all about....:Thumbs:

:Cheerlead
wonder whose going to be the refs? Just hope they are not a factor
If ER does win, how will the number 1 seed be decided?
Pages: 1 2 3