Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who has the cleanest bathrooms?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What school has the cleanest bathrooms. A place that you can take a dump and the toilet seat will not stick to your rump. :flush:
I'd guess anywhere until about halftime, then you're in trouble.
Lol for real?
Kinda odd but a very great question. lol
This is actually a parody of some of the other threads as football seems to generate some of the dumbest threads on Bluegrass Rivals.
Dixie Heights and Ryle have some pretty good bathrooms
Nobody in this world are clean in this matter called as bathroom.
toussaints Wrote:Dixie Heights and Ryle have some pretty good bathrooms

Dixie does seem to take care of theirs the best
Someone beat me to it but anyone until halftime.

Are we talking purely high schools or are we including state championship venues or special venues (college stadiums, etc...)
put some toilet paer around the rim ,and make sure you do it 2x then you will be ok anywhere,lol
^ LOL< very true. Or, as my wife would do, hover above the rim and don't touch!
Stardust Wrote:^ LOL< very true. Or, as my wife would do, hover above the rim and don't touch!

The last would be a better call IMO LOL.
And on the note of cleanest bathrooms.. Not to bash PCC football more than I do usually but - their bathrooms are terrible and there is like maybe 1 john and 2 urinals.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:This is actually a parody of some of the other threads as football seems to generate some of the dumbest threads on Bluegrass Rivals.

Dead period is a sad, lonely time for some members of this board. :lmao:
If you need to use the bathrooms @ PCC I would recommend walking to Pizza Hut.
I've been to a lot of High School football games and I haven't seen a clean one yet!!!
I was going to start this thread or one on what team has the best mouth pieces but you beat me to it
A thread on who has the hottest moms (with pictures to back it up) would be a much more popular thread
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:A thread on who has the hottest moms (with pictures to back it up) would be a much more popular thread

LMAO. I could go with that.
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:A thread on who has the hottest moms (with pictures to back it up) would be a much more popular thread
:Clap:
]
I HATE Pikeville team worst than anything in the world...but unfortuantly they have very nice bathrooms. Pikeville is deff up there.
Pikeville... ask anyone from Pikeville and they will emphasize that they feel their crap don't stink Big Grin
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Pikeville... ask anyone from Pikeville and they will emphasize that they feel their crap don't stink Big Grin

Unfortunately, we can't keep our opponents' crap from stinking up the bathrooms.:igiveup:
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Pikeville... ask anyone from Pikeville and they will emphasize that they feel their crap don't stink Big Grin

So true.
jetpilot Wrote:Unfortunately, we can't keep our opponents' crap from stinking up the bathrooms.:igiveup:

And nice one!! lol
jetpilot Wrote:Unfortunately, we can't keep our opponents' crap from stinking up the bathrooms.:igiveup:

LOL

and then immediately followed with...

:moon:
Mayfield's War Memorial Stadium could possibly be the worst place to use the bathroom or even think about going to concession stand.
Big Blue 09 Wrote:Mayfield's War Memorial Stadium could possibly be the worst place to use the bathroom or even think about going to concession stand.

Well you will be in for a treat the next time nature calls and your at the stadium as the bathrooms are currently getting a total overhaul along with the visitors locker room
Y'all having the same logo threw me off. I thought you were arguing with yourself, lol.
LWC Wrote:Y'all having the same logo threw me off. I thought you were arguing with yourself, lol.

Me too, he needs to change his to a different variation of the Cardinal head
That was confusing so I changed mine. I made my name after UK but seem to follow High school sports more than anything here.
Pages: 1 2