Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Impact players in 3A District 8?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Arguably the toughest district in the state, should see some great games. But what players do you think will make an impact for each team.

Belfry- Gary Runyon
Pike Central- Wes Pugh
Sheldon Clark- KP Skyles
Lawerence- Skyler Salyers
East Ridge- dont know any of the players names, but they have a good HB

Name yours.
Skylar Salyers isnt even playing. So I doubt his impact will be much.
LC has several in my opinion starting with senior quarterback Hayden Kiser and tackle Tyler Combs. Add to it junior runningback Caleb Bentley and others like Lance Clay, Jacob Marcum, Jordan Wellman, and Blake Schaffer on defense and this team looks really good.
Alan Boggs-Pike Central
Polka Wrote:Arguably the toughest district in the state, should see some great games. But what players do you think will make an impact for each team.

Belfry- Gary Runyon
Pike Central- Wes Pugh
Sheldon Clark- KP Skyles
Lawerence- Skyler Salyers
East Ridge- dont know any of the players names, but they have a good HB

Name yours.

A couple others I would think fall into the category: Taylor Chapman, Sheldon Clark and Alan Boggs, Pike Central.
Belfry has a few more kids that was an impack player last year Tyler Williams Trey Willis and Keegan Fields is just off the top of my head these kids are going to make a difference again this year.
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:Belfry has a few more kids that was an impack player last year Tyler Williams Trey Willis and Keegan Fields is just off the top of my head these kids are going to make a difference again this year.

they should have a few more this year..
For Belfry it is all going to run through Trey Willis this season IMO. The SR fullback had a very nice year last season and I expect him to explode this year.

PCC - Boggs right? That kid is good.
Payton Mullins is a 3rd year returning starter that has all the capabilities needed to be an impact player.
Boggs for Pike Central Definitely :Thumbs: