Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Laurel 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What do the Cardinals need to do to improve from last year's disappointing 0-10 Team?

Aug 19, 11 Lynn Camp at Knox Central 6:00 PM Pioneer Bowl
Aug 26, 11 Campbellsville home 8:00 PM Cumberland Valley Bowl
Sep 2, 11 Russell County home 6:30 PM
Sep 9, 11 Clay County away 7:30 PM
Sep 16, 11 Corbin home 7:30 PM
Sep 22, 11 North Laurel away 7:30 PM
Sep 30, 11 Southwestern away 7:30 PM
Oct 7, 11 Lincoln County home 7:30 PM
Oct 14, 11 Pulaski County home 7:30 PM
Oct 21, 11 Madison Southern away 7:30 PM
From what I hear they have had 4-5 coaches resign this summer. Don't know what is going on. By looking at the schedule we should win a few this year.
SLHSCard Wrote:From what I hear they have had 4-5 coaches resign this summer. Don't know what is going on. By looking at the schedule we should win a few this year.

Any wins would be an improvment over last year..
if they had that schedule last year wouldve one five games be lucky to win threethis year south usually has one of the toughest schedules just schedule 1 or 2 a to say they won they will not be very good their best player just left them i expect to hear how good they are after they beat lc and camp.
I'm not sure if beating small schools as opposed to losing to larger schools is actually considered an improvement. But gotta start somewhere. Losing the players and coaches they have lost will have to hurt some this close to the season.
They need better coaching plain and simple. Great players come from great coaching
they need better coaching plain and simple. Better players come from better coaching.