Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: School Memories
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What was your alls favorite year of school. (grade school, high school, or college) And why?
Senior year was Def the best.

Multiple illegal reasons i will not go into detail about.
5th grade because of the fun.

All of college because of the growing up I had to do. Really taught me to be a man.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Senior year was Def the best.

Multiple illegal reasons i will not go into detail about.

I am not surprised. lol

:lmao:
Returning to play football my senior year after all that happened is a great memory for me and kind of a huge accomplishment in my eyes. But also my 8th grade year MVP2 and myself won us a county championship in basketball by 1 point and that will stick in my head forever..just ask Aslan about it.lol
I enjoyed 8th grade pretty well, didn't transition to high school well tho.

Get into a bit of trouble early on, settled down a bit as a Junior.

Senior year was the funniest tho.
Senior year no doubt, cause I finally got the hell outta there, lol.

Junior year English class was a blast even though I failed the first semester and had to do summer correspondence (sp.) thru UK. Me and the Arms twins had fart contest every day (class right after lunch), use to piss the teacher off, she HATED us, lol.
I enjoyed my Senior year of High School a lot. I loved High School, but Senior year was ridiculous. I had a hell of a lot of fun, and I was voted most unforgettable. There wasn't anything like taking one girl to the movies taking her home after the movie, and then swinging by to see another girl somewhere else. lol Senior year was probably the best year of my life.
8th grade year. Just because your are head man on campus - I have many great memories from gradeschool.

Also liked sophmore year - 3rd in the state in track and field.