Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg's Bryson Williams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Prestonsburg High School junior Bryson Williams has been invited to the Football University Top Gun event.
Athletes were invited to Top Gun because of their outstanding performance at a local Football University camp. He will join more than 1,000 of the nation's other top athletes at their position and will train with current and former NFL players and coaches.
Top Gun is the culmination of Football University's 40 camp nationwide tour gathering the most elite performers from across the United States and allowing them to compete and display their abilities together on one stage.
Good luck & congrats Bryson.
Great athlete. I hope he makes us proud.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Prestonsburg High School junior Bryson Williams has been invited to the Football University Top Gun event.
Athletes were invited to Top Gun because of their outstanding performance at a local Football University camp. He will join more than 1,000 of the nation's other top athletes at their position and will train with current and former NFL players and coaches.
Top Gun is the culmination of Football University's 40 camp nationwide tour gathering the most elite performers from across the United States and allowing them to compete and display their abilities together on one stage.
Good luck & congrats Bryson.

:Thumbs:great job buddy , and good luck .. I told u all those push-ups and laps would pay off all those years ago .. ( lol ) .. Go get em buddy make us all proud !!!!:Clap:
Bryson has the opportunity to become one of the best players that has ever graduated from Prestonsburg. However, such honors aren't going to be given to him, he'll have to earn them and I hope that he does. He's a good kid with a lot of potential.
I heard this the other day. How big is Bryson, does he look good in the weightroom, what is his 40 time?

Congrats Bryson, I wish you the best.
Bryson Williams is one of the most underrated players that I have ever seen, he is an awesome athlete.
Tailback44 Wrote:I heard this the other day. How big is Bryson, does he look good in the weightroom, what is his 40 time?

Congrats Bryson, I wish you the best.

Just guessing. I would say he is around 5'10 160lbs. Last time I seen him which was about a week ago. He looked like the weight room has been treating him really well.
I believe he 40 time is a 4.6.
Good stuff. I wish him well.
I'm happy to see Bryson get some recognition and opportunities for the future. Growing up, I watched his uncles Tubby and Julius play for Middlesboro, I played against his dad Brian, and several others in the Williams clan all excelled for the Jackets.

I'm looking forward to watching him play this fall, but it will make me feel old.
Congratulations Bryson :Thumbs: