Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard Lady Dawgs 2011-2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Along with their new head coach Tyson Gross I see this team going far this year, especially in the 'All A'. They have a great group of sophomores that have played together since 2nd & 3rd grade. Sarah Pratt, Tori Wells, Kellie Patrick, Maddison Neace, Savannah Roark and Britney Miller. Brook sharpey is another great outstanding player on their team, she will be coming back as a junior and they have one senior Monica Colwell who is a tough player also. I wish this team the best of luck this year. GO DAWGS!!!!!!
I'm anxious to see how they do with a new coach for the first time in many years. Best of Luck Lady Dawgs!!!
From what ive heard, they won multiple games this summer. I watched two or three games he had Monica, Sarah, Maddison, Tori and Brook starting and they played well together. He had Kellie and Savannah as the 6th and 7th men and they both did very good to. I have a feeling this is going to be a good year for them and in 2013-2014 they will have a very great chance of being 14th Region champions.
Next year will be the same ol same ol Hazard. Hazard will be a .500 team and MAYBE have a shot at the All "A" Region. It has been that way since 1998 and will be that way for along time. Hazard always has 1 or 2 pretty good players but never has the size or bench to really make a run at anything. Won't be any different next year....

Sharpey - is a top 10 player when she wants to be..

Coldwell - pretty good, but not a true big and can't play guard.

Pratt - good shooter, but doesn't play much Def.

Hazard just don't have the girls to win the region..
its not just about how players play by themselves, its about how they come together as a team.. those sophomores have played great competition and always play together as a team, Perry may be loaded every year because they get other girls from other schools, but they play selfish not as a team. Give these girls a few more years and see what im talking about.
They don't have much more time.. Their best player is a Jr.

I'm a hazard boy.. But I don't see anything being different... They've had more talent before... These young girls are just like the young boys in the program they all go to the gym 6 days a week but all they work on is shooting!!!!
Somebody needs to talk Tabitha into playing. This is her senior year and I think she could be a big help.
They may have worked on shooting the past few years but their new coach has been running their butt off and working on other things besides shooting
For Hazard girls to compete for a regional title again they are going to have a consistent flow of transfers comparable to the boys program.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:For Hazard girls to compete for a regional title again they are going to have a consistent flow of transfers comparable to the boys program.

Like Perry Central ??
KyGurl Wrote:Like Perry Central ??

He's not even a Perry Central fan, nice try though. Good to see you guys still take shots as us even when we don't play you all anymore :igiveup:
Lets go lady dawgs!!!
usa2011 Wrote:Lets go lady dawgs!!!

:Thumbs: .... I think you took everything I said the wrong way... I'm a bulldog for life, and always want to see Hazard win in anything. But the truth is the truth.... We don't have to the girls to win the region... I know Hazard has some young players but Kayla Rankin is what a freshmen and Whitney Back is a Soph. Our girls' basketball program will be around 4th-7th in the region and its been that way since '98.....
whitney back is a junior and anybody can stop kayla rankin