Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Congratulations to Dalton Sizemore NUC Ultimate 100 Prospect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congratulations to Dalton Sizemore! Today he received his invitation to NUC Ultimate 100 Camp Series - NUC Top Prospects Camp. He was in Indianapolis last weekend at the Midwest regional invitation camp and based on evaluation was invited next weekend to Oklahoma University to compete against the nations best. Congratulations and good luck next weekend.
Congrats Dalton and good luck!
reggie bonnafon a quarterback from trinity got a invite as well
congratulations to reggie as well!
:Thumbs: That's a huge accomplishment.
Congratulations to both!
:rockon:JEFFREY CANADY # 4 from Knox Central High School, went to the TOP Prospect in Oklahoma last year and won WR-MVP for class of 2013...congrats to him and all the mountain boys making a name for themselves.....
Canady is a great player. I remember him playing for Knox middle. Only seen highlights of his play since but he is the real deal.
Congrats to all & good luck.
Tyler Schweitzer, sophomore from Highlands, was also invited to the NUC Ultimate 100 Prospect Camp. Good luck to all!
i hope all these ky boys go down and make some noise in norman!
Add Keith Thielemann, DT, Boyle Co. to the list. He got the invite.

Since it looks like several of us will be going, we need to hook up when we get out there.

BTW - what position does Tyler play? I only have Highlands 2-deep from the tourney last year.
jackal405 Wrote:Add Keith Thielemann, DT, Boyle Co. to the list. He got the invite.

Since it looks like several of us will be going, we need to hook up when we get out there.

BTW - what position does Tyler play? I only have Highlands 2-deep from the tourney last year.
OL - tackle
Now that's a matchup worth watching if they get to go against each other out there. Looks like Boyle vs Highlands gets started a little earlier than planned.
Where does Dalton Sizemore go to school?