Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: ANYBODY WATCH THE GAME BETWEEN ACMS and SFMS ????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just Wondering Who Won And How It Went?? Got Any Stats??
I Dont Have The Stats But I Do Know That Allen Central Won. It Was A Pretty Good Game But The Refs Did A Bad Job. They Should Not Let Relatives Call Games Because They Are Not Fair Most Of The Time. Some Refs Might Not Be Partial To Relatives But Sure Seemed That Way Tonight.
:Cheerlead The Twins Played An Excellent Game And So Did The Rest Of The Team. Logan Crowder Scored The Winning Shot. He And The Rest Of The Rebels Didn't Let Anybody Detur Them From Getting The Job Done. Good Job Rebels!!!! Good Luck In The Tourney. ALSO CONGRATS TO STUMBO FOR KEEPING HIS COOL.:Clap:
Congrats Ac!!
Congrats ACMS.
congrats acms
Congrats on the game ACMS.
It was a close game, 39-37, . Aso the refs did horrible. Both of the twins did great and logan crowder made the game winnin shot. If ACMS beats MCA they tie Besty Lane for the conference champs.Go AC.
It was a close game, 39-37, . The refs did horrible. Both of the twins did great and logan crowder made the game winnin shot. If ACMS beats MCA they tie Besty Lane for the conference champs.Go AC.
great game ac south floyd showed poor sportsmanship 1 player in particular. i was glad stumbo kept his cool.