Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Collapse because of too young? Thunder’s leaders and players have different views
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today, in fourth game of Western Conference finals between Mavericks and Thunder, the Thunder in the last 5 minutes holding a 15 point lead in the case of a sudden collapse, has been dragged into overtime, the Mavericks tenacious, and ultimately lost it to 105-112 The fourth battle field is essential. In Oklahoma City coach Scott Brooks seems to lose such a way called the most hurt.

When a reporter asked Brooks in the final minutes of those poor shot selection and foul opinion, Brooks replied: "This is young? I do not know. "

However, Kevin Durant does not think "young"can be used as their reason for today's crash, he was the MVP with the Bulls 22-year-old Derrick Rose made a case in point.

"This is basketball, man ... ... and we have nothing to do with the young. " Durant said.
Can a Mod get rid of this guy???
Already did.
Thanks God, this guy has provided no value. Now please look for his IP address, because you know he's going to create a new account!
Stardust Wrote:Can a Mod get rid of this guy???

Amen! He has been completely uselss. Almost reminds me of Theville lmao.
^ WOW, that's a name that I forgot about? I love theVille because he made things so entertaining. One post could tell him how off base by a 100 other members Smile
^Very true.
Theville is one of my best friends but when it comes to basketball we agree on nothing. lol.
K_Mac Wrote:Theville is one of my best friends but when it comes to basketball we agree on nothing. lol.

Probably because he's wrong about everything Big Grin
^ amen!
K_Mac Wrote:Theville is one of my best friends but when it comes to basketball we agree on nothing. lol.

Where has he been at????
Stardust Wrote:Where has he been at????

He's only been showing up recently on NCAA bball games. Prolly won't see him till then.
So...
this "member" we suspended.
I take it he is basically a spammer on here to randomly post things that don't make sense and hit us up for stuff later?
Aslan Wrote:Probably because he's wrong about everything Big Grin

He is!
Stardust Wrote:Where has he been at????

Between work and fishing. The man fishes daily. Tournaments 2 and 3 times a week. And he has been on vacation the last few weeks in cherokee and tennesse and everything. Like someone said above he mainly just posts on college basketball and football. He is wayyyy to wrong about the NBA to get on here lol.
K_Mac Wrote:Between work and fishing. The man fishes daily. Tournaments 2 and 3 times a week. And he has been on vacation the last few weeks in cherokee and tennesse and everything. Like someone said above he mainly just posts on college basketball and football. He is wayyyy to wrong about the NBA to get on here lol.

Tell me about it lol.
Ballers Wrote:Tell me about it lol.

:Thumbs:
I am going to be rooting for the Thunder every year from here on out. Now that one player that I have always like (Dirk) has his title. I would love for the Fightin Durants to win some. Oh yeah and I hate LeBron so no Heat titles will be fine with me.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:I am going to be rooting for the Thunder every year from here on out. Now that one player that I have always like (Dirk) has his title. I would love for the Fightin Durants to win some. Oh yeah and I hate LeBron so no Heat titles will be fine with me.

:Thumbs: Hope Lebron never wins a title on any team.
Well lets just pick on theVILLE???haha How have u been SD??? not heard from you in awhile?
^ I missed you buddy!
theVILLE Wrote:Well lets just pick on theVILLE???haha How have u been SD??? not heard from you in awhile?

I pick on you all the time man lol. Is it really a surprise im picking on you online as well? lol
theVILLE is BACK! WOO!
^ Woo? You mean BOOOOOOOO!

lol, I love you Ville!
Ville, didn't get to hear your thoughts on the Cards and the Morehead game? lol.
Oh theVILLE's back...joy.
^ There went the neighborhood Smile
Glad that everybody missed me so much! lmao