Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who's got the best concessions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's that time of the year again and one of my favorite things when we're on the road is to try out the hotdogs at the different stadiums in which we play. I think Williamsburg had great hotdogs and a big variety of other foods and drinks. Who has the best around the state ?:popcorn::Hungry:
I am pretty sure someone said their concession stand had baked potatoes and chili, wherever that is, I want to catch a game there!
Now this in my kind of Thread!

Wayne County has some pretty good stuff!
P'burg's is way to high on most stuff. I eat before home games LOL.
Johnson Central was pretty good.
Belfry, well, whenever the Pond Creek Nation isn't busy yelling obscenities at you if you are painted Maroon and White :biggrin:
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:P'burg's is way to high on most stuff. I eat before home games LOL.
Yes they are haha. I remember them telling me the price for whatever it was I got and my mouth immediately slipped out "Take me out to dinner first." before I could stop it.
I had a pretty good hotdog at the playoff game at Pikeville last year,but the best was that B-B-Q they were selling at the front gate. Good stuff.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Belfry, well, whenever the Pond Creek Nation isn't busy yelling obscenities at you if you are painted Maroon and White :biggrin:

The Maroon and White had nothing to do with it...they are just excellent judges of character. :biggrin:

Johnson Central gets my vote. Belfry's concessions are solid, but Johnson Central has made it an art.
I have always heard great things about Johnson Central.
Hazards tailgate.... Food last the whole game.... Just wear a Navy shirt and eat for free....

Roast Pig, Home made Chili, Pork sandwich.... Brownie and all kind of goodies....
Johnson Central hands down.
ekff Wrote:Hazards tailgate.... Food last the whole game.... Just wear a Navy shirt and eat for free....

Roast Pig, Home made Chili, Pork sandwich.... Brownie and all kind of goodies....

You forgot about Homer's deep-fried turkey. And Patula's hamburgers, hotdogs, and homemade chili. Now I'm hungry.

[Image: 2607564110069226593S500x500Q85.jpg]
god all this food talk is making me hungry lol
letcher Central
Panther Thunder Wrote:Yes they are haha. I remember them telling me the price for whatever it was I got and my mouth immediately slipped out "Take me out to dinner first." before I could stop it.

:thatsfunn
Louisville Holy Cross, McLean County and Russellville all have concession food a notch above the typical fare.
Hotdogs taste better with a side of winning. We usually tailgate before games so I usually don't eat after the game starts.
Every place has something they do especially well. How about some suggestions as to signature items at various places?
Belfry and Raceland are pretty good.
Hard to beat the Patriot plate at ACS. Nachos with chilli and Peppers. Huge portions. Yum.
I thought the service at South Warren was the best I've ever had. Very fast.
Breathitt (I'm a homer).
Letcher Central
Belfry
Paintsville
Johnson Central
Paintsville, and Johnson Central are the best I'v ever had.