Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Betsy Layne @ Prestonsburg 2/10/06
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think Pburg wants some payback from last game at the dome, and I think they'll get it !

Betsy Layne-57
Prestonsburg-70
Prestonsburg
I think BL will pull it off in a close one again
P-Burg by 10
i think bl will so totally take this one and if anyone needs revenge its bl whats with p'burg throwing that crap at us ... not kewl
Hear this, BL will see a much different team in Pburg than they saw the first of the season.
"BASKETBALL04" Wrote:i think bl will so totally take this one and if anyone needs revenge its bl whats with p'burg throwing that crap at us ... not kewl
Seems like some 1 got a little tast of what SF had done to them by BL fans.......And im taking pburg.................
Prestonsburg
PrestonsBurg By 10+ :CE_DP_Ste Confusedalute:
P burg in a close one
BL over P-burg
yea
no
Bobcats need to continue to play Team Ball. Look for the open man and you will win this game. Good Luck Bobcats.
If BL plays the way they are able to play, I would guess this would be a very good game to watch. I dont want to make a prediction or anything, but I bet it will be close if it is played up to each teams potiental.
P-Burg in a blowout. 15+
Prestonsburg keep their undefeated home streak going, P-burg by 10+.
Prestonsburg!
You may call me biased, but I truly believe that Prestonsburg is the class of the 58th District. True, Betsy Layne did beat them, but that was without a doubt Prestonsburg's worst game of the year and it was played at the Dome. So I'm taking P-burg by 11.
"jayblackcat2006" Wrote:You may call me biased, but I truly believe that Prestonsburg is the class of the 58th District. True, Betsy Layne did beat them, but that was without a doubt Prestonsburg's worst game of the year and it was played at the Dome. So I'm taking P-burg by 11.
Actually, it wasn't there worst game of the year. that would have to have been the Hopkins game or the Letcher game IMO. The Blackcats played fair in the first meeting. The shots just weren't falling and they didn't defend well in the man to man Kidd underneath, and zone Thacker and the 3's. They have improved alot and run both very good now. It will be a battle but I gotta go with the Blackcats.
Should be a good one, but gotta go with the Bobcats. There is a determination there that's been lacking most of the season. Let's finish this Bobcats.
Prestonsburg!
I think P-burg has to stop Brandon Kidd from getting the ball inside, Stapleton is been hitting a few baskets and playing better, Brandon Thacker can shoot just need to put pressure on him or stapleton bringing the ball up the floor, the Craft kids does well, the forign exchange student does a good job, but I still have to go with P-burg on this one. Their defense has been great and Barnette and Leslie has done a outstanding job on both ends of the court. Michael Stephens has done a great job in guarding the other teams point guard. Good Luck Blackcats just one more step toward the conference championship.
i believe that P-Burg will start out strong but during the game they will get tired then betsy layne will come out with a good game by at least 15
P-Burg because they play good, solid, tough defense...They aren't the most talented team but are one of the full-hearted teams(crashing boards, hustling, etc.) in the 15th
betsey layne
I say Pburg by 15+
and I cant wait to hear it on here when we winabout how BAD the refs are lol
I can already hear it
I am going to have to go with P-burg on this one.
"football05" Wrote:I say Pburg by 15+
and I cant wait to hear it on here when we winabout how BAD the refs are lol
I can already hear it

Thats a good point! LOL !
yup sure is blackcat student
I can hear it getting louder and louder
Pages: 1 2