Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg 91 Allen Central 56
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Blackcats controled the game from the get go. Now let's keep it rolling Blackcats.
good job pburg
nice job p-burg
Congrats Cats!!! Now get Betsy Layne friday!
Congrats P-burg. Totally outplayed AC tonight
nice win black cats!
good job blackcats
NOW take care of business friday night at home....
Prestonsburg almost played perfect ! But Tyler Mullins's DUNK capped off the night ! Great job by Lewis Barnette & Michael Stephens !
Ya they looked good most of the night, no let down after the halftime break this game. Better be ready for Friday night.
Does anyone from Allen Central still think that AC is the top team in the district? And, may I add that Johnny Martin is without a doubt the most immature coach in the 15th Region, and that may be an understatement.
congrats blackcats
great job tonight blackcats, keep makin us proud.
why is the 58th so heated?
Great job now make an SF fan pround and stomp betsylanye aswell......lol
Way to go Blackcats!!! Congrats!!
Prestonsburg is going to be a dangerous team in March
I just know that was a pounding!
Not a shocker here
"jayblackcat2006" Wrote:Does anyone from Allen Central still think that AC is the top team in the district? And, may I add that Johnny Martin is without a doubt the most immature coach in the 15th Region, and that may be an understatement.

I agree the signals he was giving to the student section was something a player or a student fan would do not a coach ! I know we were chanting his name but he should've been coaching and not trying to tell us to bring it ! Very immature thing done by Johnny Martin he has no class !
"alfus21" Wrote:Prestonsburg is going to be a dangerous team in March
Alfus, post something with some intelligence in the SF vs. BL thread, they're killing me.
Good win Pburg..Good luck with the rest of your season..AC looked pitiful that night..Idk what's wrong with them..

yea man:wenumber1
Allen Central didnt come out ready to play tonite and it showed
The Blackcats played a little sloppy at times after they got a good lead.