Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley 61 Pikeville 55
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Way to go Wildcats!!!
How was the fans? Congrats Valley! Way to prove a point tonight!
At least Pikeville only lost by 6...
Congrats Wildcats on your big win tonight.
The fans from valley werent into the game tonight..Good win Wildcats
congrats Coach Booher and the Wildcats. Nice win
Congrats Valley...Looks like Pikeville is going to have to beat ER again to get into the regional tournament and as pathetic as the 15th region is anything is possible.

Congrats Valley...Good luck the rest of the season!!
Congrads Wildcats on a good win.........I do believe that District will be exciting this year.....
congrats valley...GL next game pikeville
"the_phenom3" Wrote:The fans from valley werent into the game tonight..Good win Wildcats

I'd say some stayed home to watch the UK game. Ended up not being too much to watch though...Rolleyes
well the pikeville fan section was rockin
Close game, but a good win for the wildcats :Thumbs:.
"OU_Bruiser" Wrote:Im gonna go with Valley i think htey have a good chance....valley by 6
Look at that what did i say Congrats.....
Congrats Valley!
Congrats To Shelby Valley For A Good Road Win. :CE_DP_Ste Confusedalute:
Does anyone have any stats?
Good win, Pikeville has come a long way
I actually predicted this one right!! Wink
Congrats SV !!!! See you Friday :big grin:
Congrats valley...now lets take care of business friday
SV...21 of 30 FT...M Riddle 17 points
J Bryant 15
Jackson 10
Pike...4 of 9 FT...Sword 16 points, no others in double figures
The radio said that the discrepancy in FTs had nothing to do with the officials. They said that SV played much more agressive offensively and then Pikeville had to foul at the end. And that was from the Pikeville station.
Congratulations Valley-
Good luck Friday against the Warriors.
Congrats SV on the win. The game wasnt decided by the officials. If I can remember right, there was only 8 fouls called the first half, 4 on each team. I do think the "T" that was called wasnt necessary. From what the radio people stated, the foul was called, it was a touch foul too. But it was said on the radio that the boy said the ref come over and explained the T but no cursing or anything was involved. The player said to himself the call was bad and the ref happened to be standing there and called it.
COngrats SV! ER will be a hard game to win, but I will be there with bells on!
If ER beats SV, then wont that make a 2 or 3 way tie for first place? How do they do the tiebreakers like that?
Yeah it would be a tie between ER & SV, but I'm not sure what the tie-breaker is...
If ER were to beat SV then there would be a 3 way tie. That would make everyone with 2 losses except of course David.
PIKEVILLE will be no pushover come tourney time.
I would like to see a 3 way tie for the number 1 seed....
"King James" Wrote:The radio said that the discrepancy in FTs had nothing to do with the officials. They said that SV played much more agressive offensively and then Pikeville had to foul at the end. And that was from the Pikeville station.
What do you mean Pikeville station???
Pages: 1 2