Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: After I get my rent caught up....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm going to buy a chevy cavalier for $2000 and paint the front of it like a wolf's head.
I'm going to paint a wolf going down each side of it with the moon in the background and the outline in red.
OMG HAHAHA.. this has killed it.
Why?
long story...
Personally I think it look badass lol maybe it would, but you would definitely turn heads.
HawksRule.. you should def see my car then LOL
Wellll upload some pictures of ur guys cars in the hotrod thread
Alright....
I'll explain...
after Ballers and I got trounced again at the dust bowl on Tuesday we went to the parking lot and Ballers was stopped by a gentleman that kept complimenting him on his car.
"You have good taste" was said about 30 times.
He was going on about how he almost got an awesome car once but he didn't have a license.
But what topped it all off was when he gave his plans to buy a $2000 Cavalier and paint wolves on it.
I had to leave before I LOL'd.
Yeah it was pretty random and it was pretty funny lol.
Ballers Wrote:HawksRule.. you should def see my car then LOL

I'm sure you would love to see my cat magnet a sky(queer) blue camry lol if that offends anyone my apologies in advance.
Grant Hill takes offense HawksRule - But fortunately I do not think he is on this forum.
Ballers Wrote:Grant Hill takes offense HawksRule - But fortunately I do not think he is on this forum.

He's queer too, him and Christan Lattner both.
bumping this thread cause I wanted to remeniss about this day hahaha.
L o L
Ballers Wrote:bumping this thread cause I wanted to remeniss about this day hahaha.

Zaga has told me about this before!
I remember I looked at zaga while the guy was talking..
We where both kinda winded.. We had just literally stepped off the court, and it was still in the mid 90's outside..

When the guy was talking, I just looked at zaga and it took everything in him not to laugh.. I just kinda put my head down cause I wanted to laugh too lol..
Ballers Wrote:I remember I looked at zaga while the guy was talking..
We where both kinda winded.. We had just literally stepped off the court, and it was still in the mid 90's outside..

When the guy was talking, I just looked at zaga and it took everything in him not to laugh.. I just kinda put my head down cause I wanted to laugh too lol..

:yeah: Guy was serious!
Oh he was dead serious..
Too bad the poor guy didn't have a license..
Dang! I woulda liked to have seen the Wolf car
One man Wolfpack IYAM
Cool story bro. Tell it again.
^ L O L
Ahhh boys...
Badman is a Bad MAN
Id put unicorns and oompa loompas on mine.
^might as well
get us some pics ballers, you holdin' out on us? lol
Strikeout King, my real car is on the hotrod thread. It's the thread that was last posted on. That is pics of my real car - (it isn't a DBZ car) lol...