Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lockout?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now the NFL and NBA are both in lockouts. Lets see which sport BGR would rather see come back.

My vote NFL.

Please tell us which you would perfer, and please take time to vote on the poll too.
NFL for sure. I could care less about NBA.
I dont care about NFL.
I'm an NBA homer.
Nfl!!!
I honestly don't give a crap at all about the Lockouts. Straight don't care. If it affects games getting started on time, then I will care, but the Lockout is only Millionaires and Billionaires figuring out how they can squeeze the nickel and dimes that you and I have and get more of them into their pockets!
NFL. I could care less if the NBA went away.
Jarons Wrote:NFL. I could care less if the NBA went away.
:Thumbs:
NFL.

USA has the distinction of being, basically, the only country with a truly talented football league. European basketball is getting better all the time.
Easily...The NFL.
Don't get me wrong, love me some professional football. But basketball to me, is the best sport ever created. Vote to the NBA.
Nfl!!!!!
It wouldn't bother me if every professional sports league closed up shop permanently. In fact, I would love to see the prima donnas who get paid to play games forced to get real jobs.
I love the sport where you run and throw a ball in a hole. No really, the NFL is the dominate sports league in America.
Real Badman Wrote:I love the sport where you run and throw a ball in a hole. No really, the NFL is the dominate sports league in America.

:Thumbs:....NFL FTW!