Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 55th District Drawings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Monday Feb. 27th
Breathitt County
v/s
Wolfe County

Tuesday Feb. 28th
Jackson City
v/s
Riverside Christian

Championship Game on Thursday!
"Roundleather24" Wrote:Monday Feb. 27th
Breathitt County
v/s
Wolfe County

Tuesday Feb. 28th
Jackson City
v/s
Riverside Christian

Championship Game on Thursday!
I didn't realize they could draw yet, legally.
i didnt think they could either...but do u know any other darwings in the 14th Region
I hope Jackson City and Breathitt are in the finals. I think a whole lot of
folks want to see this matchup! Good luck to all, but GO TIGERS! :Cheerlead Bring home the hardware:champ:
don't count riverside out they have a pretty good team their big man is pretty good IMO and can dominate inside
well i think wolfe is the best team in this district so dont count them out either
I wasn't counting anyone out. All I said was that I hope these two are in the finals and a lot of folks would like to see this game. How is that counting anyone out. Please explain.
I think it will be a Wolfe-Jackson city finals.
didn't jcs beat riverside by like 25 or 30 2 times in reg. season.
I think Wolfe wins it in a close,close game.
"Falcons#23BS" Wrote:don't count riverside out they have a pretty good team their big man is pretty good IMO and can dominate inside

Are you serious!!!! Do you think Riverside is going to get past Jackson City:no:, you must be joking!!!!
"maddog_30" Wrote:Are you serious!!!! Do you think Riverside is going to get past Jackson City:no:, you must be joking!!!!
Agreed Jackson with no trouble in this one.:moon:
"bigdog_2" Wrote:Agreed Jackson with no trouble in this one.:moon:
:theman:
Should be a good tourney
"Smackthefloor" Wrote:I hope Jackson City and Breathitt are in the finals. I think a whole lot of
folks want to see this matchup! Good luck to all, but GO TIGERS! :Cheerlead Bring home the hardware:champ:

I'm one of those folks. Jackson tried to schedule Breathitt last week or so when both had openings and it was a no-go. I'd like to watch these two play this year, it would be a great game for the community to watch. :watch:
I said a wolfe/jcs final!!!!
Cmon, your talkin bout Jackson city like their Duke. Be thankfull jchs drew the rams!
"vince" Wrote:Cmon, your talkin bout Jackson city like their Duke. Be thankfull jchs drew the rams!
Who are you talking to, yourself???? Who said anything about Jackson City being Duke? I hate Duke!
Jackson city and Wolf in the finals.
"CaptianAmericia" Wrote:Jackson city and Wolf in the finals.
Yea jackson city and bhs would be great id say jackson should win this championship but it will be fun to watch no matter who they face.:wenumber1