Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who is coach of the year in the 15th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Coach Baldwin gets my vote
Tony Isaac
BIG Phil Wireman
Steve Miller if the Lady Hornets can remain undefeated in the 15th
Too early to tell just yet!
I do believe it is down to Wireman, Miller and Baldwin. How these teams finish, will determine. Not saying that they have to win the region though. Miller is probably the only one that HAS to win region, or get tagged with choking.
"Homer Simpson" Wrote:Tony Isaac

LOL:BigLaugh: :lol: :lmao: . Bout as good as a studdering person trying 2 rap, he is.
choch newsom of schs
Mark Baldwin
"The Guru" Wrote:Too early to tell just yet!
I do believe it is down to Wireman, Miller and Baldwin. How these teams finish, will determine. Not saying that they have to win the region though. Miller is probably the only one that HAS to win region, or get tagged with choking.

You hit that one right on the head Guru! :Hammer3:
Well said!:rock:
It will be tough for Pup Miller to win because Magoffin is supposed to win. If Paintsville continues to get much better and they get to the region finals, Baldwin will win it. I don't think he's even close to being the best coach, but he'd get the nod.

I'd vote for Belfry's coach as coach of the year.
"sportwhiz" Wrote:It will be tough for Pup Miller to win because Magoffin is supposed to win. If Paintsville continues to get much better and they get to the region finals, Baldwin will win it. I don't think he's even close to being the best coach, but he'd get the nod.

I'd vote for Belfry's coach as coach of the year.
I might add, if Paintsville makes it to the region finals, Baldwin deserves it.
MILLER!:Guitar01:
Greg Napier has done a good job.