Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 15th Region Top Senior/Junior
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
With the end of the season approaching, does anyone have input on who they think the top Seniors and Juniors are in the 15th region?I would like to know everyones opinion on this.....:argue:
Senior- Calloray Howard- MC
Junior- Ashley Jade Howard- MC
Junior- Meaghan Slone - Prestonsburg
Junior- Ashley J. Howard- Magoffin Co.
...I will post some more later
Calloray Howard and Chelsee Jarrell are the top Seniors IMO, Brittany Manns, Ashley Jade Howard and Haley Ratliff are the top Juniors
haley ratliff is by far the best junior in the region, the best senior is the girl from paintsville, jarrell i believe is her name.
senior calloray howard
junior ashley j. howard
SR-Jarrell

JR-Haley Ratliff

The Junior group has a bunch of very good players. I'm sure I'll leave out a few because I don't know what grade a lot of are in, but here are some good juniors:
Haley Ratliff
Kendra Carroll
Michaela Howard
Ashley Jade Howard
Brittany Manns
Ester Fleming
Senior-Calloray Howard MC
Junior-Michaela Howard MC
Junior-Ashley Jade Howard MC
Junior-Brittany Manns MC
calloray howard, senior MC
ashley j howard, junior MC
brittany manns, junior MC
michaela howard, junior MC
i agree frankee, But anyways to my point. People saying Haley ratliff is the best in the region. I mean yeah shes real good, but how can you say that when Ashley jade, has 2 quadruple doubles this year, and has 3 other great weapons to go to?
"Super_de" Wrote:i agree frankee, But anyways to my point. People saying Haley ratliff is the best in the region. I mean yeah shes real good, but how can you say that when Ashley jade, has 2 quadruple doubles this year, and has 3 other great weapons to go to?

Maybe it's because Haley has led her team to a Region Championship, and not only that, she is the only player on her team, everyone keys on her only and she still takes care of business. Wasn't it Pike Central who put Magoffin out of the region tourney last year. Haley has put up a couple triple doubles this year, IDK about quadruple.

Chelsee and Calloray - Seniors
Ashley Jade, Brittany, Micheala, Haley - Juniors
There is no way Haley Ratliff is better than Ashley Howard from Magoffin county. But that's just my opinion.
Ashley is overrated! SHe is good, but look at the talent around her. She would put up those numbers if she was a weak team like Haley is. Haley has no talent around her other than the Lowe girl. I think PC starts two eighth graders.

Haley
Carrol
Ashley
"trizo" Wrote:Ashley is overrated! SHe is good, but look at the talent around her. She would put up those numbers if she was a weak team like Haley is. Haley has no talent around her other than the Lowe girl. I think PC starts two eighth graders.

The dumbest quote I've heard in a while.

Being surrounded by talent means you don't get to take all of the shots.
If Ashley took all of the shots she'd probably average 30 points a game.
She plays point guard, her job is make sure everyone else gets the ball. Ashley seldom ever has a play run for her. Her points come off of steals running the floor and put backs on rebounds. Plus she's the best defensive player the Lady Hornets have.
I would like to see Ashley and Haley in a one on one match to determine who really is the best out of the two, so this arguement could be settled.

Best Juniors
-Ratliff
-Ashley Howard
-Brittany Manns
-Amanda Moon
-Esther Fleming
-Kendra Carroll
"trizo" Wrote:Ashley is overrated! SHe is good, but look at the talent around her. She would put up those numbers if she was a weak team like Haley is. Haley has no talent around her other than the Lowe girl. I think PC starts two eighth graders.

Haley
Carrol
Ashley
OVERRATED???? :wtf1: as overrated as she is would some top tier schools be recruiting her heavily i wont mention what schools but there are some prestigous schools
In my opinion Best Seniors in 15th would be Calloray Howard, Chelsea Jarell, Chessi Griffith......
Juniors would be Kendra Caroll, Ashley and Brittany Manns....Hayley Ratliff is average but she isnt what shes built up to be.

Haley
Carrol
Ashley

Ashley is an awesome ball player, she does what she is suppost to do.

Just because ashley has talent she is supposed to be overrated?
I would like to here some of those schools because I know that she is not d-1!
I love it when people get on here and say "So-and-So isn't D1" or "She can't play there". I'd like to see their resume and see what qualifies them to make such statements.
She'll get some looks from mid-major Div 1 schools.
Well i dont wanna say in public wat school exactly but one of them is from the MAC
best seniors

chelsea jarrell
calloray howard
chessi griffith

best juniors

ashley j
brittany manns
kendra carroll
brianna ritz
"trizo" Wrote:I would like to here some of those schools because I know that she is not d-1!

You don't know that, so I advise you keep quiet, unless you know what your talking about!:Thumbs:
MCHS_FBALL#14 I've also heard of a SEC team that wants her, so she is division 1
Chelsee Jarrell
Junior: Renae Jude SCHS
"trizo" Wrote:I would like to here some of those schools because I know that she is not d-1!

You probably played Division 1 or are being recruited to play Division 1? NOT. So just what qualifies you to make comments like this?
"coacher_06" Wrote:MCHS_FBALL#14 I've also heard of a SEC team that wants her, so she is division 1
:Thumbs: thanks for that update Coacher could you PM and tell me who it is?
You will see! The main thing is that MC has to get out of the region and make some noise at state. She has to have some great games down there or she will be playing at Pikeville College or Alice Loyd.
Pages: 1 2