Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paris 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What do the Greyhounds need to do to improve from last year's disappointing 0-10 Team?

Aug. 19, 11 @ Jackson County 7:30 pm
Aug. 26, 11 Paintsville 7:30 pm
Sep. 2, 11 @ Trimble County 7:30 pm
Sep. 9, 11 Franklin County 7:30 pm
Sep. 16, 11 @ Nicholas County 7:30 pm
Sep. 23, 11 @ Lexington Christian 7:30 pm
Sep. 30, 11 OPEN
Oct. 7, 11 @ Frankfort 7:30 pm
Oct. 14, 11 Eminence 7:30 pm
Oct. 21, 11 Bracken County 7:30 pm
Oct. 28, 11 Bourbon County 7:30 pm
When I saw Paris play last season, I think they dressed about 15 kids, so getting some players out would be job one, I suppose.
I read somewhere a few months back the grayhounds were droping football! Sure glad they arn't. But anyway. To improve on lasts years record. It's all about the numbers. Numbers Numbers Numbers. You can't win with 15 kids on the roster. And when we played them in a district game at the end of the season. I believe they only dressed 13. But they gave everything they had! They need to come up with a about thirty. Just for preparing for games. You can't practice with 13 and learn this game the way it needs to be teached.
The idea of dropping football sure doesn't help you build a program.
Many, many years have passed since Steve Parker.
:Thumbs:
Tica Wrote:Many, many years have passed since Steve Parker.

I take that as a good thing for Paris sports!:rockon:TongueirateSho:Thumbs:
Just the opposite - Parker was a standout LB for Paris, lettered at UK 72-74. This was back in the day when Paris fielded great teams.
Tica Wrote:Just the opposite - Parker was a standout LB for Paris, lettered at UK 72-74. This was back in the day when Paris fielded great teams.

I remember those days. Awesome teams!
I am not sure they play Franklin Co.
^ They don't, I just seen that. so as of right now Sep. 9 is open
Strikeout King Wrote:^ They don't, I just seen that. so as of right now Sep. 9 is open

Cool; they might win that one.

Sorry, had to. :thatsfunn