Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: CM Punk Just Blew My Mind!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For those who missed it, CM Punk cut a harsh "shoot" promo blasting Vince McMahon and the WWE on Raw last night.

It was a "worked shoot" promo, but still it was amazing.

Easily one of the best promos of the last 5 years at least.
J-Rod, I will help you give this some credence, since we all know you are a Punk fan. That promo was great. I love the reaction to the dead mic. Worked but still very good.

Anyone know what is really going on in that situation?
I have to agree with J-Rod best promo in several years and he gets cheered for it but we all know that with him leaving at Money in the Bank means that's he's gonna lose his match with John Cena or the WWE is gonna bring in a New Title (Which I don't know why they would do that)
They "suspended" him indefinitely, but there is some stuff happening on next week's Raw which again looks like it will be really good.

I don't wanna spoil it tho, unless you wanna PM me or something I'd tell ya.
Randy Orton has turned heel has he not?
He's like a silent good guy now - ILOVEIT!
I have three weeks of RAW DVR'd due to vacation, but I received a text from Chris Harris asking if I saw CM's interview. He's saying the boy's believe CM was given free reign to say what he wanted, but a dispute with Laurenitus prior to CM going out pushed him over the edge.

Chris's comment to me was that the boy's in the Industry are abuzz over Punk's comments and it's about time someone with so much "High Profile" challenged Vince.

My only comment to Chris was - No one would even know who CM Punk is unless it was Vince and the WWE.

Let's be real, love Vince or hate him, he has made mega-star figures, not the other way around. Everybody loves Stone Cold, but he was a non-figure before he came to WWE. I'll comment more after I watch CM's Shoot, but unless it's a work on the fan's, Punk will find himself back in the Indies making $200 a pop, or on TNA with the rest of the WWE has-been roster!
When Punk leaves, I'm done watching RAW for a lonnnnnnnng time. Its BAD right now even with him. To me, he's by far the most complete wrestler on the show.
Looks like Punk is spewing again.
Raw way too much talking anymore. In 2 hours you might get 5 or 6 matches.
I was hoping that this would be the "BIGGEST" Work since the Outsiders invaded WCW. But this is already beginning to lose it's steam and has lost it's believability.