Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: New Orleans Hornets Select Josh Harrelson (Traded to the Knicks)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thought this deserved its own thread. Who would have thought before the season.

Congrats Jorts!
Agreed. He worked his butt off and became a key factor to the success of UK this year. Definitely glad to see him get drafted.
Good day im tellin you.
The New York Knicks have bought him from the Hornets
^^

I like that much better, NY needs rebounding and another backup C. I like the move. I still cant believe NY passed on Faried.
N-B-D-L

Here he comes
EKFF, Come on, dont be a hater. He'll do better than most of theses oversea bust.
Josh was just traded to the New York Knicks
MVP2 Wrote:EKFF, Come on, dont be a hater. He'll do better than most of theses oversea bust.

I'm not a hater... I like Kentucky players.... BUT Harrellson isn't a NBA player...
Lets give him a chance aleast. Heck, I didnt even think he was a D1 player going into last season. Harrellson has improved and hopefully he continues.
MVP2 Wrote:Lets give him a chance aleast. Heck, I didnt even think he was a D1 player going into last season. Harrellson has improved and hopefully he continues.

:Thumbs:
I'm very glad he got drafted. But I do owe my friend a 6pack now.
I don't see him having any success any in league. Prove me wrong Jorts!
I think he will keep a contract in the NBA but won't see much PT lol
Aslan Wrote:I'm very glad he got drafted. But I do owe my friend a 6pack now.
I don't see him having any success any in league. Prove me wrong Jorts!

He proved us wrong all year lets hope he keeps it up and continues to bust his ass to make a name for himself
I was extremely glad to see him drafted. More thrilled to see him taken before liggins lol. Harrellson isnt exactly a star talent, but he is a star attitude. He works hard night in and night out, hussels and wants to win. He will keep a spot on a team as a role player with that work ethic and determination. Im going to say better nba career then liggins.
Sweet!
I was so happy to see him get drafted!! His hard work paid off and I think that he will continue to work hard and do better in the NBA than what most expect.

Congrats Jorts!!
No talent at all but a solid work ethic. That will mean alot to a rebuilding team. If he works his ass off he will play and I will watch him and buy a jersey because who can't help but love our big mean white boy.
Yesterday went from a terrible day to a wonderful day when Jorts got drafted.
If Josh Harrellson is still in the NBA in 3 years, I'll never get on here again.
ekff Wrote:If Josh Harrellson is still in the NBA in 3 years, I'll never get on here again.

Im not going to remember you saying this in three years or i would hold u to that lol
K_Mac Wrote:Im not going to remember you saying this in three years or i would hold u to that lol

Lol I know... I mean I hope I'm wrong but guys I know everyone in Kentucky wants to love him, he's white, plays hard, and is a fan fav. but the guy don't have a NBA game...
ekff Wrote:Lol I know... I mean I hope I'm wrong but guys I know everyone in Kentucky wants to love him, he's white, plays hard, and is a fan fav. but the guy don't have a NBA game...

I cant argue with any of this at all. Talent wise he doesnt belong. But you cant argue with his hard work and heart.
K_Mac Wrote:I cant argue with any of this at all. Talent wise he doesnt belong. But you cant argue with his hard work and heart.

Talent wise he is not NBA caliber. But if he is willing to learn he will surprise the heck out of alot of people.
ekff Wrote:If Josh Harrellson is still in the NBA in 3 years, I'll never get on here again.

I just PM'd myself this quote...LOL. I'll remind you hopefully...LOL.
OffTheHook Wrote:I just PM'd myself this quote...LOL. I'll remind you hopefully...LOL.

Alright LOL :popcorn: Now I gotta cheer against him...
The next Bill Laimbeer BABY!!!!!!

Just in a NY Uni though.
^ LOL.... If Josh can get his 3 point shot back, he could be like a Matt Booner maybe....
ekff Wrote:^ LOL.... If Josh can get his 3 point shot back, he could be like a Matt Booner maybe....

You mean Brian Scalabrine!!! TongueirateSho