Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: whats up with kcc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
do they need to use more bench or what is it with them???
They really do not have much of a bench to use that would be effective against varsity competition. They have some young talanted players, but they are not mature physically or mentally at this time to be able to compete against upper-classman. The Pats are playing Freshman, and are even starting an eighth-grader, they are thin in every sense but in a couple of years they will be competing for a title IMO.
"Big_John15" Wrote:do they need to use more bench or what is it with them???
They need to use all the 8th grade hold backs from last year, who are freshmen now and are going on 17. They should be mature by now.
17 year old freshamn, my gosh man..that will put them at 20 graduating, lol! They beat L.C.C tonight by 13~! So I think they got it together now!
how many years you think tate and clark have been held back...freethrow
"CrossOver" Wrote:how many years you think tate and clark have been held back...freethrow
They weren't held back in the 8th grade. Not supposed to be able to do that.
"free throw" Wrote:They weren't held back in the 8th grade. Not supposed to be able to do that.

And what rule states you cant play ball if you are held back in the 8th grade???And the boys at kcc were not held back in the 8th grade, they were moved to the 7th grade, then promoted to the 8th grade for the next year. ANd Tate and clark have been held back, so free throw dont say they weren't. Clark is the age of a junior and tate a sophmore, and get this tate is only in the 8th grade....:lame: ....Yes, Jarrod Amburgey is a hold back, but only because he broke his wrist before his 8th grade season and could not play, so his parents de moted him to the 7th grade and then he was promoted to the 8th. Stamper was held back in ealry gradeschool, like 3rd or 4th grade. Everyone else is the normal age of freshman.
i agree callmeclutch