Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lakers shopping Odom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Saw on ESPN that they offered him for the #2 pick, T'Wolves declined. T'Wolves then offered the #2 pick for Bynum or Gasol, Lakers declined.
Now Lakers/Philly are in talks for Odom/Andre Iguodala trade. If that happens, that's gonna be a steal!
Lamar is good.
He's a mismatch for a lot of defenders and he can guard just about anyone in the league.
However, Andre Iquodala is nasty lol
gonna be alot of willing and dealing tonight. just a few hours away
zaga_fan Wrote:Lamar is good.
He's a mismatch for a lot of defenders and he can guard just about anyone in the league.
However, Andre Iquodala is nasty lol

Idk, I think I'd like to have Lamar more... I don't understand what the Lakers are trying to do... First Bynum, then Gasol, and now Odom.... The only player they should be shopping is Artest.
Odom for AI.. hm. Idk how I feel abou tthis trade. Mixed feelings right now lol. Im a fan of AI so I guess I like this trade. I like it more if we still end up with Howard. Howard is the main player we should be focused on IMO
K_Mac Wrote:Odom for AI.. hm. Idk how I feel abou tthis trade. Mixed feelings right now lol. Im a fan of AI so I guess I like this trade. I like it more if we still end up with Howard. Howard is the main player we should be focused on IMO

:Thumbs: It's crazy how much we have been agreeing lately K_Mac..
I do agree that I also have mixed feelings about this trade..

Odom is aging, Igudola is a younger player... They both have about the same stats, but Igudola definitely has potential. Maybe under Kobe's wing he might shine a little more? Who knows.

Not to mention - Igudola had a bunch of 20+ games against the Heat.
Overall, I'd have to say that this is a good trade in favor of L.A.
K_Mac Wrote:Odom for AI.. hm. Idk how I feel abou tthis trade. Mixed feelings right now lol. Im a fan of AI so I guess I like this trade. I like it more if we still end up with Howard. Howard is the main player we should be focused on IMO

Don't see Lakers landing AI, and Howard, and keeping Kobe, Gasol, Bynum, and Artest.... That's a lot of money..
ekff Wrote:Don't see Lakers landing AI, and Howard, and keeping Kobe, Gasol, Bynum, and Artest.... That's a lot of money..

oh no that would definitely not happen. lol talk about an all-star team lol. We have to lose bynum and artest for sure i believe to get AI and Howard.
^ need to lose Waltons contract too. what a waste.
Ballers Wrote::Thumbs: It's crazy how much we have been agreeing lately K_Mac..
I do agree that I also have mixed feelings about this trade..

Odom is aging, Igudola is a younger player... They both have about the same stats, but Igudola definitely has potential. Maybe under Kobe's wing he might shine a little more? Who knows.

Not to mention - Igudola had a bunch of 20+ games against the Heat.
Overall, I'd have to say that this is a good trade in favor of L.A.

Lol I agree on all parts of this post. It is in fact odd to see us agreeing, but before last season we agreed quite a bit. Our different opinions in Lebron v Kobe are really all we disagree on I think lol