Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky Colonels ....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
anyone on here a colonel ...

and what gov. where you commisioned under...

I got mine about a year ago ... under Fletcher ... probably the best thing he has done in office... lol

how about you ...
How did you swing that one?

I can't believe that you would take an underhanded shot at a Republican .. . . . . all those talks from the "old man" must finally be taking hold . . . .
I was fortunate enough to have mine from Patton.
My boyfriend is one.. he got his under Fletcher (it was a Christmas present from his Republican Uncle)
KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote:How did you swing that one?

I can't believe that you would take an underhanded shot at a Republican .. . . . . all those talks from the "old man" must finally be taking hold . . . .

a guy at my work was pretty high up in the organization along time ago... and after i took him to one of my games last year he nominated me and also he was a former marine also ...
cougarbullcat Wrote:a guy at my work was pretty high up in the organization along time ago... and after i took him to one of my games last year he nominated me and also he was a former marine also ...

sorry that was me under michelles' name ... i'll ditto the above though ...
I've got one.
Received my commission from Former Governor Wallace Wilkinson.
So can one of you tell me exactly what this group does?
When I played for Paintsville and we won the State Championship our entire starting five were commissioned Kentucky Colonels. It was pretty cool!!!
I Received Mine Under Patton. Has Anyone Seen An " Admiral Of The Kentucky Navy " I Had An Uncle That Was One. Didn't Know They Exsisted Until Then. :CE_DP_Ste Confusedalute:
I'm one under Patton :thumb: