Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sources: Spurs looking to trade Tony Parker for high Draft Lottery Pick
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The San Antonio Spurs have talked to multiple lottery teams about trading Tony Parker in exchange for a high first-round pick in Thursday's draft, league sources told Yahoo! Sports on Tuesday.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/draft2...=ESPNHeadlines
Spurs, are you all idiots? That would be so dumb!!
Nothing about the Spurs is worthy enough to be posted on this sacred site.
Aslan Wrote:Nothing about the Spurs is worthy enough to be posted on this sacred site.
Don't understand that.

The Spurs could possibly get a good deal out of this. Parker was about the only players they had who played well this year in the playoffs.
Aslan Wrote:Nothing about the Spurs is worthy enough to be posted on this sacred site.

Hey you, Shut Up!!!

But thank god.... I have been saying this for the last 3 years...
ekff Wrote:Hey you, Shut Up!!!

:lmao:
I've said this for years, If the Spurs had a PG with a jumper they would have more rings..

This is hands down Manu Ginobili's team now....

Tony Parker hurts Ginobili just like he hurt Duncan for a few years...

I've watched more Spurs games then anyone I promise, I ordered NBA League Pass just to get all the Spurs games...

Whoever guards Parker ALWAYS double teams Ginobili and Duncan.. Spurs need a PG with a jumper and a 3 point game... That would make Ginobili a better player, he would have someone to create for.... And Duncan isn't Duncan anymore but he's still a 13 and 12 guy, that a lot people can't guard 1-on-1...

BUT with all that said I don't think there is a PG in this draft that I would want over Parker... Maybe Knight because I think he will be a good shooting PG in the NBA..
One of the teams rumored is my Sacramento Kings. I DO NOT WANT HIM!

I am not sure exactly what the Kings need, I think the problem is that all their players NEED the ball to generate offense: Tyreke Evans, Marcus Thornton, Cousins, Dalambert, etc...

Maybe I like the trade if it was Evans for Parker or Thorton for Parker, etc...

I hope he goes to the Raptors if traded, and not the Kings.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Don't understand that.

The Spurs could possibly get a good deal out of this. Parker was about the only players they had who played well this year in the playoffs.
I just really hate the Spurs.
ekff Wrote:Hey you, Shut Up!!!

Big Grin
http://bayarea.sbnation.com/golden-state...mri-casspi

I would do this in a heartbeat! They are saying the Spurs want the Israeli player Omri Cassipi for Tony Parker! WOW WHAT A STEAL FOR THE KINGS!
Haha! I really hope it happens!
Spurs know it takes a good big to win the championship... And who better for a young big man to learn from then the best PF ever...