Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Do You Care What You Look Like?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Question of the day . . . .

Do you actually care about what you look like?

There was a time when I did. And I still do to a certain extent--I still do. But I can't figure out what the difference is (and I don't think it is because I am older--because I still tend to at least dress well).

But how important is this?
I have to dress nice. Wearing sweat pants in public, dirty looking shirts (you know, the brownish black shirts are so disgusting), and just shouldn't be done.

Other than that I really don't care.
Really does't matter..
i try to dress nice
I dress comfortable. I usually wear shorts or a pair of levis and white hanes t-shirts about all year round unless we go to some formal event.

If its cold I just throw on a hooded sweatshirt over my tshirt..

You can ask BGG. I wear a pack of white hanes tshirts about once a month.
I care about my actual looks, but I don't particulary dress nice...I wear sweat pants and a hoody about everyday in the winter...
alfus21 Wrote:I care about my actual looks, but I don't particulary dress nice...I wear sweat pants and a hoody about everyday in the winter...

Same here except I usually have on shorts in the dead of winter. Its the only way for class Smile
torQQue Wrote:Same here except I usually have on shorts in the dead of winter. Its the only way for class Smile

Smile Not me man, I'd freeze if I did that...:watch:
I will wear shorts also just depends on how cold out....lol below 40 no way....
I try to dress decent, but mainly I just wear clothes I like and feel comfortable in. I don't go around looking like a slob, and I try to look nice, but I don't make much hoopla about it.
Let's be honest...We all care what we look like to some extent.
We get our hair cut...we buy new clothes...girls wear makeup...we have trendy shoes...and on and on.
Anyone who says they don't care how they look is not being entirely truthful.
Ok, inside the house with my family..I'll wear pajamas all day long. Since I work at home now, I can wear pajamas or jogging suit while I work and I do. I do not put makeup on inside my house.

I havent bought any dress up clothes or work type clothes in over 4 years. If I'm going out to go grocery shopping or run errands, most of the time I still don't wear makeup, put my hair up and wear a jogging suit or jeans & t-shirt. I'm a mom I don't really have a lot of extra time to worry too much about what I look like.

If I'm going out to dinner or if we are meeting friends, visiting family or going out then yes I actually blow dry my hair and wear it down, put on a little makeup, and dress a little nicer. I do this about once or twice a month.

As I have gotten older and become a mom I am not as concerned as I was when I was younger. To some extent I still care what others think of me when I am out because I am so young looking so I try to look older.
During the week I wear jeans and nice shirts to school. Most of the time I value my sleep over making my hair look nice so I don't straighten it anymore, I throw it back. When I come home from school every day I throw on some pajama pants and a t-shirt. When I go out I make sure my hair is straighten, I have nice clothes on, but I never wear makeup. Lots of people wear makeup to cover blemishes and make themselves look better but to me it only causes more facial problems and makes people look fake. I care what I look like but I'm not investing $200 in a pair of pants and anything over $50 on a shirt. As far as cleanliness, my clothes, hair, and body is always clean and smelling nice but beauty is on the inside.
I don't care what a person looks like on the outside. It depends on what they look like on the inside that matters.
I wear hoodies, and t-shirts, sometimes when I feel like it I wear a nice shirt, I don't fix my hair, just wash it and push it down. Other wise I just try and dress comfortable.
During the week I'll wear jeans and a t-shirt or a fitted shirt...nothing dressy but it's casual...I rarely wear ball shoes anymore, I usually wear my brown shoes. I'll always either have a hoodie or a ajcket on or carrying it around school with me. When I get home it's ball shorts and a t-shirt or p.j pants and a wife beater just whatever appeals to me at the time. On the weekends it's shorts and a t-shirt and I'll throw on jeans if I'm going out sometimes...depends on my mood. I have bneen known to wear a hoodie and ball shorts to school as well it's just basically depends on how tired I am. As far as hair and make-up, during the week it's usually down I will straighten it or just blow dry it and leave it alone just depends on my mood. Make-up is the same way I don't wear alot anyway but if I feel like it I'll put it on if not then oh well. I will sometimes wear my hair up but it's after I straighten it which takes too much time so I usually stop after I straighten it. I care what I look like but I don't take it to extremes, I wanna look and smell nice but then again if someone doesn't like what I have on I don't worry too much about it. I wear whatever I feel like and whatever I feel comfortable in and whatever fits my mood that day.
I like to look good
i like to look nice when i am going somewhere but other than that, i really dont care.
I dress nice at school and stuff but at the house I always feel like a skank and I really do't care who sees.
yeh, I am a lazy bum but i love every minute of it
I care what I look like most of the time...well not when I go to class but any other time I do I think.
alfus21 Wrote:I care about my actual looks, but I don't particulary dress nice...I wear sweat pants and a hoody about everyday in the winter...
Same here for the most part. In the summer I uaually wear gym shorts.
torQQue Wrote:Same here except I usually have on shorts in the dead of winter. Its the only way for class Smile

i think me and you are twins QQ. i havent wore a pair of pants this year i dont think.Smile Smile
You can't go wrong with pajama pants and t-shirts in the house to lounge around in.