Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Myrtle Beach Oyster Help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am heading to Myrtle Beach next week and I need help to find a GOOD place that serves fresh oysters. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Look up "The Noizy Oyster"
^Will do, Thanks.
Rockafellers Raw Bar. It's in North Myrtle right off of Highway 17S (Kings Highway). I'm not a big fan of oysters on the half shell, but they have the best Clam Chowder you'll ever eat. Dad LOVES the oysters and everything else he's ate at The Rock.
^Cool thanks man! I'm jotting each and everyone of these down!
Where you staying OTH? I will be there next week as well.
I'm going next week too, lol.
Hillbilly Holyland will be swamped next week.
I will be arriving at Ocean Lakes on Saturday, July 2nd.
Dang this all sounds great....some one swing by Harlan and pick me up!!...I wanna go!...and I love Fried oysters!!!!....Love me some Lobster too....MMMMMMM!!!
Keep'em comin guys! The two I have so far have GREAT Menus! May have to hit BOTH while I am there...lol.
Prestons Sea Food Buffet has a large selection.
Bimini's( sp?) in North Myrtle.

http://www.biminisoysterbar.com/myrtle/
Outrigger seafood was always good for fried Oysters! Played a lot of golf there!
J-Rod Wrote:Look up "The Noizy Oyster"

Thanks for the info!!!!!!!

Ate a BUCKET full of sea food, a pitcher a beer and a dozen on the half shell! AWESOME!!!!!
Sweet...I've never actually been.

But I just looked up "raw oysters in myrtle beach" on Google and thats the first thing that popped up.

I'll have to check that place out if I ever go back to there.
It is family owned out of Maryland! Everything is cooked their way. Great place! Big Time Ravens fans! Steelers fans should beware...lol!