Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who Would Be Your Ideal Super Bowl Halftime Show Performer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
After the Stones last night (who were a little disappointing IMO), who do you think would be the perfect halftime show for the Super Bowl?

Naturally, I would love to see the Crue (Motley that is), I would also like to see someone like Merle Haggard.

Who would you like to see?
I would really love to see Lynyrd Skynyrd get a halftime show appearance..they can really put on a show..and I think being the southern breed boys that they are they could really pump up the crowd at half time with some "Gimme 3 Steps" or "That's How I Like It" and gets the fans ready for the 2nd half of the game..
kid rock or some one with a lot of energy
the NFL seems to be sticking to the geriatric halftime show lately so if you think along those lines, gotta go with Eric Clapton!
Tupac
:wtf1:
BFritz Wrote:Tupac

Id like to see that too. :lol: :AngelPray To bad his dead.
Seriously I would like to see somebody like Slipknot (with their masks) or somebody like KYHB mentioned --Motely Crue or ACDC.. Somebody that could get the place really rocking.

The rolling stones are old as stones and I really just hate their music. What was he doing with that belly shirt on last night?? Smile
I'd like to see Metallica play at halftime, and while they are playing, play hi-lites of the two teams march thru the playoffs to the Super Bowl along with 1st half hi-lites on the big screens in the stadium. That would be KILLER.
I swear hes qu eer lol
I mean I coudlnt understand a word they was saying, I would say singing but I dont think he can sing.....
William Hung....no one catches a high note like he does. Plus he'd be eye-candy for all the women in the crowd...
Prince doing his older stuff:Clap:
Just about any punk band. Just someone to rock out and get the crowd really pumped. An artist with loud music and high energy. I'm not being very picky.

The Stones sucked last night. They are old so old and cocaine is the only thing that is keeping them alive much less giving them the energy to perform. I realllly don't like Mick Jagger.
Didn't everyone hear the news...the Rolling Stones are changing their name..

They are now called the KIDNEY STONES!!!!

I wouldn't give 5 cents to watch them ever again. My 14 year old was laughing uncontrollably at them. Pathetic.:boo:

Is the new rule that noone under the age of 60 is allowed to perform at the halftime show?
Jagger reminded me of Dr. Don up there. I couldn't stomach watching the half time show.
I would lean on either The Eagles or Paul McCartney. Both could entertain dual generations and make a good show. Man were the Stones a let down or what. The only part I fealt was impressive was the stage. Everything else was far below par.
Matney's Prodigey Wrote:I would lean on either The Eagles or Paul McCartney. Both could entertain dual generations and make a good show. Man were the Stones a let down or what. The only part I fealt was impressive was the stage. Everything else was far below par.

The Eagles...YES!!!

Paul McCartney....NO!

I loved the stage too.

How about Garth Brooks...he always put on a great show.
thetribe Wrote:Jagger reminded me of Dr. Don up there. I couldn't stomach watching the half time show.

Hey, keep Dr. Don out of this....That man knows how to rock!
I'm guessing it's a good thing that I didnt watch the half-time show. I hate the rolling stones. How about prince or a mix of really well-known singers/bands? (But I think that may have been done before)

My next vote goes to William Hung too...lol...
Well after the show the referees put on the whole game I think Judge Judy would have been a good half time show. Would be nice to have some country and some rock. Well you could have a act that crosses over on both charts. Super Bowl is viewed by a lot of different age groups so if I was doing the marketing I would try to fit it into a group that could keep all fans happy.
U2 (which I am NOT a big fan of) was a lot more interesting than the "Gereatric Stones".

At least there is mass appeal.

Most kids have no clue who the Stones are.
The Rolling Stones were horrible sounded like a 5 year old kid with a speech impedament
BlueGrassGirl Wrote:My next vote goes to William Hung too...lol...

:rock:
bevinsville_bomber Wrote:Hey, keep Dr. Don out of this....That man knows how to rock!

Dr. Don thinks that he is a rockstar. I saw him hop on stage with Judge Daryll Mullins when they aired the Fourth of July concert that Mullins' band put on in Pikeville park and well...let's just say that Dr. Don was drunk, he couldn't sing, he dances AWFUL, and is stuck in a timewarp. I can't stand the man personally.
torQQue Wrote::wtf1:

Id like to see that too. :lol: :AngelPray To bad his dead.

You wish he was dead
Lmao. ^^
Marlow Tackett
I'd love to see korn play at halftime... They know how to rock
Acdc
probably acdc or metallica
Anybody would be better then the Stones i mean really just becuase Janet Jackson had a wardrobe malfunction doesnt mean the fans have to suffer
Pages: 1 2