Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Utah Jazz open to trading Paul Millsap and/or Devin Harris
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ESPN reports that the Utah Jazz is "looking for deals" and open to trading power forward Paul Millsap, who averaged 17.3 points and 7.6 rebounds per game last season, or point guard Devin Harris, who averaged 15.2 points and 7.1 assists per game last year.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/rumors/post/...nba-363761
Are they just packing it in and starting over?
LWC Wrote:Are they just packing it in and starting over?

I believe after they let Boozer go, Sloan retired, and they traded Deron Williams it was a foregone conclusion that they are rebuilding.
They have 2 lottery picks this year and if they get the right pieces for the players they have now and have a good draft they will be able to build.
The Jazz have been a good team over the last few years and have went as deep as the Western Conference Finals, but they were just never good enough to compete with the Lakers and Spurs.
We'll see what they can do!
The Heat should go after Harris and/or both him and Millsap. A SL of Harris, Wade, James, Bosh, and Millsap would be great!
LClion4life Wrote:The Heat should go after Harris and/or both him and Millsap. A SL of Harris, Wade, James, Bosh, and Millsap would be great!

That would be pretty untouchable....
LClion4life Wrote:The Heat should go after Harris and/or both him and Millsap. A SL of Harris, Wade, James, Bosh, and Millsap would be great!

that would make them awesome and the favorite to win championships as long as there togeather
House, Anthony, and Bibby could make that trade come true. Maybe a draft as well.
LClion4life Wrote:House, Anthony, and Bibby could make that trade come true. Maybe a draft as well.

Man, we've been disagreeing a lot lately, lol. It provides for some interesting discussions though :Thumbs:
But the Jazz would never do that trade. They're looking for young guys and early draft picks to rebuild their team. Not players out of their prime and that don't offer equal value.
Also Millsap and Harris would have to take a lot less money to play for Miami, they're already over the soft cap I believe.
I think Harris could fit in nicely with the Lakers and is just what we need at PG. I'm not big on Millsap though.
Ahh, Harris would fit in better with the Heat. Big Grin :Thumbs:
This is one of those "who cares" trades IMO.
Ballers Wrote:This is one of those "who cares" trades IMO.

You know, as crazy as it sounds, I agree lol. Harris and Milsap just arent that big of a deal to me. Good players for sure, but just arent "big news" u know.
Aslan Wrote:Man, we've been disagreeing a lot lately, lol. It provides for some interesting discussions though :Thumbs:
But the Jazz would never do that trade. They're looking for young guys and early draft picks to rebuild their team. Not players out of their prime and that don't offer equal value.
Also Millsap and Harris would have to take a lot less money to play for Miami, they're already over the soft cap I believe.
I think Harris could fit in nicely with the Lakers and is just what we need at PG. I'm not big on Millsap though.

The Jazz may trade for a few vets with expiring contracts.