Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: My BDay Present HD Fatboy...Also Forum ride?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Finally took some pics of the beast. Also was looking for other riders in the state who would like to get together and do a forum ride one day. So if you ride, post some pics of your bike in this thread and let me know if you would be interested in a ride. We will talk it over and see what day would be best for everyone and what location to meet at.

My bike 01 HD Soft tail Fat Boy. Theres very little left I can do to this bike as far as aftermarket chrome pieces. I do plan on a custom paint job this winter, but havent decided on color yet.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
I got a 2004 Ultra, and a 1991 Heritage. I love to ride. MSG me, and we will try to ride when I get done with this job I'm on. I live in the east.
Very Nice Bike Bro.
Pretty sure Hoss said he had a bike as well. You know about when you would be done with your job?
MVP2 Wrote:Very Nice Bike Bro.

Thanks Bro, I was so excited when I saw it. It was EXACTLY what I wanted and in my price range. With a custom paint job this winter I hope I keep it forever.

Any ideas on colors? Royal blue and white/silver with the black frame.
Yellow and royal blue and white.
Harley orange and black
Harley orange and royal blue
csabo17 Wrote:Pretty sure Hoss said he had a bike as well. You know about when you would be done with your job?
We are working 6 days a week right now, which should be done in about 3-4 weeks. We then go back to 5 days. I stay in my RV in Somerset during the week, and come home on the weekends. When we go back to 5 days/wk, I will be able to ride any Saturday, I go back to Somerset on Sunday evening.

PS, that is a super sharp bike.
Awesome bike.
Thanks guys.

I can ride anytime except tue wed thurs. Anyone else interested? Maybe sometime in July? Give us a month or so to plan something out.
Hey man, yeah the ride sounds great to me. You all figure up a good ride one weekend and let me know in advance. Im in. By the way, I love the Fatboy. Great bike, great stance, and I love the chrome wheels. You'll love it!! Its a good, comfortable cruiser also!