Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: After HUGE Victory what do you do?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Like, after your team has won a HUGE victory, where do you go? Do you go to a nice place to eat? Do you go to someone's house? Or better still, what does your school/Boosters group do for your team?
Our team had a couple of HUGE victories just here lately @ the All "A" State Tournament. The school did not send money for the girls to eat after the first victory, but a business had donated money before the girls left for the tournament to take them out to eat! (since no one had contacted them to sponsor the game on the radio) I thought that was so nice! Evidently, finding radio sponsors was not an issue + businesses were willing to seek out player parents to donate to the cause! Anyway, along with that business donation, some parents chipped in and took our team out to dinner!!! The GIRLS got to choose the location & the atmosphere was festive!!! Nicest evening I can ever remember for our girls and for our program!!! I was so thrilled someone had thought enough of the girls and all their hard work, to buy them a meal! What a wonderful community to support their team in such a way!
Depends upon where I am and if I ate before the game, but more often than not, whatever I do will include FOOD!
EAT.....lol
Pray and give GOD the glory
"HomeGrown" Wrote:Pray and give GOD the glory
i agree.........but i take em to eat afterwards
Uhm...usually scream, yell and beat on walls, lol, and then eat pizz or if its an away game... go out and eat!!!!
gloat
party
I actually can sleep a little!
You go back to work the next day.