Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Allen Central 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I didn't know if anyone had this or not soo i just made a new one but what's your though's and opinion's on the upcoming year
i do believe that AC could do great things this year they do return some talented players from last year. From the late 90's to present Coach Jeremey Hall has done a complete turn around with this program...no they havent won a state championship but they have legitimately made in too the playoffs twice its all in do time am i saying that it will be the next couple of years or so no im not but i am saying if Coach Hall keeps up what he is doing and that is building a program and starting tradition then greater things could happen for the Rebels i do believe that a district championship is in reach for this team im predicting 7-3 or 8-2 Good Luck Rebels and make Eastern, Kentucky proud :Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::flame:
my guess will be maybe 8-2
WaterMan19 Wrote:i do believe that AC could do great things this year they do return some talented players from last year. From the late 90's to present Coach Jeremey Hall has done a complete turn around with this program...no they havent won a state championship but they have legitimately made in too the playoffs twice its all in do time am i saying that it will be the next couple of years or so no im not but i am saying if Coach Hall keeps up what he is doing and that is building a program and starting tradition then greater things could happen for the Rebels i do believe that a district championship is in reach for this team im predicting 7-3 or 8-2 Good Luck Rebels and make Eastern, Kentucky proud :Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::flame:

Coach Jeremy Hall has don't an outstanding job. I'm extremely impressed with him.
From perrenial whipping boy to competitor. I just wanna see them beat Pikeville.
Aug 26, 11Jenkinshome7:30 PM
Sep 2, 11Leslie Countyaway7:30 PM
Sep 9, 11Betsy Laynehome7:30 PM
Sep 16, 11Paintsvillehome8:00 PM
Sep 23, 11Williamsburghome7:30 PM
Sep 30, 11Pinevilleaway7:30 PM
Oct 7, 11Phelpshome7:30 PM
Oct 14, 11South Floydhome7:30 PM
Oct 21, 11Pikevilleaway7:30 PM
Oct 28, 11Knott County Centralaway7:30 PM
How has the offseason gone? I know most of their players are playing basketball.
It shows how some consisanticy in a coach can make the differance in programs that struggle year in and year out. He has done a great job.
He has done a good job. I say 5-5 and make the playoffs. With some luck it could be better.
I am very proud of Jeremy Hall he has took that football program to the best record they ever had at 9-1 and i hope i can see more of it
I think they actually went 10 and 2 the one year they had the Crowder kids, I think they won a playoff game against Pineville that year.
Strikeout King Wrote:
Aug 26, 11Jenkinshome 7:30 PM
Sep 2, 11Leslie Countyaway 7:30 PM
Sep 9, 11Betsy Laynehome 7:30 PM
Sep 16, 11Paintsvillehome 8:00 PM
Sep 23, 11Williamsburghome 7:30 PM
Sep 30, 11Pinevilleaway 7:30 PM
Oct 7, 11Phelpshome 7:30 PM
Oct 14, 11South Floydhome 7:30 PM
Oct 21, 11Pikevilleaway 7:30 PM
Oct 28, 11Knott County Centralaway 7:30 PM
4-6.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:From perrenial whipping boy to competitor. I just wanna see them beat Pikeville.
The Tigers had a chance to do it themselves but backed out of an agreement to play Pikeville when Betsy Layne came knocking. :zzz:
WaterMan19 Wrote:i do believe that AC could do great things this year they do return some talented players from last year. From the late 90's to present Coach Jeremey Hall has done a complete turn around with this program...no they havent won a state championship but they have legitimately made in too the playoffs twice its all in do time am i saying that it will be the next couple of years or so no im not but i am saying if Coach Hall keeps up what he is doing and that is building a program and starting tradition then greater things could happen for the Rebels i do believe that a district championship is in reach for this team im predicting 7-3 or 8-2 Good Luck Rebels and make Eastern, Kentucky proud :Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::flame:
:yikes:
Pikeville Schedule
Aug 19, 11 Harlan home 7:30 PM
Aug 27, 11 Tellico Plains, TN at Belfry/Pikeville 8:30 PM Community Trust Bank Pike County Bowl
Sep 2, 11 Raceland home 7:30 PM
Sep 9, 11 Sheldon Clark home 7:30 PM
Sep 16, 11 Belfry away 7:30 PM
Sep 24, 11 Swain County, NC away 2:00 PM
Oct 7, 11 South Floyd home 7:30 PM
Oct 14, 11 Phelps home 7:30 PM
Oct 21, 11 Allen Central home 7:30 PM
Oct 28, 11 Shelby Valley home 7:30 PM

Doesn't look much better than a 5-5 season for the Panters. What is up with the 8 home games.
The Swamp Fox Wrote:Pikeville Schedule
Aug 19, 11 Harlan home 7:30 PM
Aug 27, 11 Tellico Plains, TN at Belfry/Pikeville 8:30 PM Community Trust Bank Pike County Bowl
Sep 2, 11 Raceland home 7:30 PM
Sep 9, 11 Sheldon Clark home 7:30 PM
Sep 16, 11 Belfry away 7:30 PM
Sep 24, 11 Swain County, NC away 2:00 PM
Oct 7, 11 South Floyd home 7:30 PM
Oct 14, 11 Phelps home 7:30 PM
Oct 21, 11 Allen Central home 7:30 PM
Oct 28, 11 Shelby Valley home 7:30 PM

Doesn't look much better than a 5-5 season for the Panters. What is up with the 8 home games.
Relevance? And that is how the schedule played out.
You just came on the AC thread said they would win 4. Made a comment about the Paintsville Tigers and compared them to Betsy Layne. You are asking me about relevance? Just saying. Really did want to know about he 8 home game schedule. Was honestly wondering about it, it is just kinda odd.
The Swamp Fox Wrote:You just came on the AC thread said they would win 4. Made a comment about the Paintsville Tigers and compared them to Betsy Layne. You are asking me about relevance? Just saying. Really did want to know about he 8 home game schedule. Was honestly wondering about it, it is just kinda odd.

It is a prediction thread on AC, I made a prediction. My statement made directly to a Paintsville fan and not once did it compare them to BL. And as for the schedule, I really do not know. Just got some new games and all are home this year.
Allen Central scrimmages East Ridge sometime or another.
when do they scrimmage east ridge?