Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Erik Spoelstra
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How long is it before this clown is out of Miami? He has to go.
How's it his fault? His team not playing good D and his players crumbling in the 4th quarter? How can you blame him for that?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LOL REALLY? JESUS CHRIST! ALREADY

In Cleveland it was Lebrons Supporting Cast,

In Miami he is surrounded by talent. And Now its the Coach???????

The Excuses go on and on for the King Of Choking.
^^^

WAIT! It was the REFS!

Besides this series, this coach has to go. Pat has to take over or bring a vet coach in someone like Don Nelson, Larry Brown, or pay Phil a lot of $$$$ to come back out of early retirement
Wildcatk23, I'm not blaming it on Spoelstra. I'm blaming it on the players.
MisterPerfect Wrote:Wildcatk23, I'm not blaming it on Spoelstra. I'm blaming it on the players.

I know u posted before me. It was meant before you.
^Ohh lol.
I'll say this.......
Pat Riley will give his old buddy Phil Jackson a call this summer.
If you think he won't do it you're crazy lol
zaga_fan Wrote:I'll say this.......
Pat Riley will give his old buddy Phil Jackson a call this summer.
If you think he won't do it you're crazy lol

He probably already has. lol
Spoelstra definitely got out-coached, but it's not his fault Miami lost the series. If Lebron puts his usually stats up, Miami wins in 4 or 5.
How exactly do you get outcoached when u have 3 superstars? No blame what so ever lays on the coach. The only thing he did wrong was not playying mike miller in the 4th instead of lebron.
Maybe these superstars are not as good as every thinks! It is still a team game.
Not Spoelstra's fault..
There has been times all through this series that Dallas had wide open looks..

Barea, Kidd, and Terry are knocked them down.
Barea played the series of his life - never will do it again..
Terry played like Terry usually does, he is a monster from outside, can't believe they would actually let him see the basket.

Lebron put more weight in his jump shot than he did attacking the basket IMO..
He's a mediocre shooter at best, what he's known for his driving the lane, drawing the foul, and most of the time finishing..
This Finals loss goes to LeBron and soley to him. He disappeared in the last three games when his team needed him the most.
Spoelstra should have got Coach of the Year for having to deal with all the pressure and deliver on it. He got his team to the finals. He got them there when they were expected to go. That's harded to do than people realize.
People!!! Really????
Amun-Ra Wrote:This Finals loss goes to LeBron and soley to him. He disappeared in the last three games when his team needed him the most.
Spoelstra should have got Coach of the Year for having to deal with all the pressure and deliver on it. He got his team to the finals. He got them there when they were expected to go. That's harded to do than people realize.

Wow now!!!!

:igiveup:
He's gone.
MisterPerfect Wrote:Wow now!!!!

It does.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:It does.

No way you can blame the entire finals on Lebron. Granted, he played like a person who hasn't ever seen a basketball in the 4th quarter. But he is not solely the blame for his team no winning a ring.
Where was the LeBron of the Celtics series? Or the Bulls series? He didn't show up. Best word I have heard to describe him is "front runner". When things are going good, LeBron is almost untouchable. He gets to the rim, which is his best weapon, he hits jumpers and he makes awesome defensive plays.

But when things get tough and some adversity rears it's head, LeBron looks for others to take charge. In everygame that Dallas made a surge to come back, James drifted away from his aggressivness. He looked to Wade to make plays. He passed up on oppertunities to score. His free trow attempts went down dramatically, while his 3 pt. attempts went up. What does that mean? It means he was settling for low percentage shots instead of growing a set and attacking.

Winners, don't do that. Winners want the ball, hell they demand it. That's what Dirk did. That is what Kobe does. That is what Jordan always did.
And what do those three have in common? They are winners.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Where was the LeBron of the Celtics series? Or the Bulls series? He didn't show up. Best word I have heard to describe him is "front runner". When things are going good, LeBron is almost untouchable. He gets to the rim, which is his best weapon, he hits jumpers and he makes awesome defensive plays.

But when things get tough and some adversity rears it's head, LeBron looks for others to take charge. In everygame that Dallas made a surge to come back, James drifted away from his aggressivness. He looked to Wade to make plays. He passed up on oppertunities to score. His free trow attempts went down dramatically, while his 3 pt. attempts went up. What does that mean? It means he was settling for low percentage shots instead of growing a set and attacking.

Winners, don't do that. Winners want the ball, hell they demand it. That's what Dirk did. That is what Kobe does. That is what Jordan always did.

I can agree with that. Great post!!!
Amun-Ra Wrote:This Finals loss goes to LeBron and soley to him. He disappeared in the last three games when his team needed him the most.
:Thumbs:
Amun-Ra Wrote:Where was the LeBron of the Celtics series? Or the Bulls series? He didn't show up. Best word I have heard to describe him is "front runner". When things are going good, LeBron is almost untouchable. He gets to the rim, which is his best weapon, he hits jumpers and he makes awesome defensive plays.

Awesome post.
MisterPerfect Wrote:Wow now!!!!

If LeBron plays to his capabilities Miami wins in 4 or 5. He deserves all the blame for losing this series. Wade and Bosh both showed up, LeBron didn't.
Erik Spoelstra did a pretty good job all year... Sure he could have done somethings different but all coaches could always say that.

I think Spoelstra didn't get any credit for making the finals and wouldn't have got any credit if they won..... So if Lebron and Wade are going to get all the credit they have to take MOST of the fall....

Spoelstra is a good YOUNG coach.... I'll take Spoelstra over Mike Brown any day...
If everyone on here knows SOOOO much about coaching, then rank the NBA coaches for me????
ekff Wrote:If everyone on here knows SOOOO much about coaching, then rank the NBA coaches for me????

What does that have to do with anything, lol.
IMO(now that Phil Jackson is no longer coaching)
1. Greg Popovich
2. Doc Rivers
3. Rick Carlisle(did a hell of a coaching job this year)
4. Stan Van Gundy(yeah, he's crazy but the guy can coach)
5. Doug Collins
MisterPerfect Wrote:No way you can blame the entire finals on Lebron. Granted, he played like a person who hasn't ever seen a basketball in the 4th quarter. But he is not solely the blame for his team no winning a ring.

He got all! The credit when they was winning. How he was dragging this team to the finals.

He deserves the blame when he played nowhere near what he is capable of.
Tailback44 Wrote:How long is it before this clown is out of Miami? He has to go.

Everytime I read this it cracks me up
Did anyone catch the press conference after the game?
Man.. The media was taking some awful shots at LBJ.
Ballers Wrote:Did anyone catch the press conference after the game?
Man.. The media was taking some awful shots at LBJ.

LBJ put a lot of pressure on himself by having The Decision show, then having the celebration in Miami before the season started saying they were going to win 7 championships. Also when you're suppose to be the best player in the world and choke like he did, of course he's going to get blasted.
What happens next year is my question..
Does everyone think Dallas is going to repeat?
Does Miami not make it out of the finals?

Starting a thread.
Pages: 1 2