Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Dallas Mavericks 2011 NBA Champions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Mavericks Win Series (Finals) 4-2

:Clap: :biggrin: :1: TongueirateSho :rockon: :notworthy :worthy:
Miami in 5. No one can Guard the King, No one can score on him. He is LECHOKE.
I'm ecstatic!!!!!!! Go MAVS!
They took down both of my most hated teams!!!!! wade and james can go home, whine about the calls, and count their money! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
MVP2 Wrote:Mavs in 6. Dallas and their depth will bring them the title.

Very good prediction! Glad to see Dirk, Kidd, Terry and others get that title! Congrats Mavs!
so happy that Miami didn't win it...
So happy right now!!! I knew that Dirk wouldn't the Mavs lose and they would get vengeance for the 2006 Finals!! :rockon::1::rockon:
HAHAHA! I do believe I said Dallas in 6. I was right. All Heat fans were WRONG. All the psychics on this site they called Lechoke the king and predicted he would win his first ring, I am so glad to see Dirk prove you wrong. I hope he never gets a ring.

On another note I am VERY VERY happy to see Kidd get a ring. What an amazing pg he was and to play so hard for so long he definitely deserves the right to celebrate tonight. And Im also very happy to see the big fella put a ring on his finger.
I wasn't paying attention but didn't Dirk get MVP?
^ absolutely. who else??
^ some people thought Terry should get it
Strikeout King Wrote:^ some people thought Terry should get it

Who are "These" people. Lol

Terry played outstanding. But Dirk was Mr 4th Quarter. Which exactly what a Finals MVP should be.
^ Facebook. Heat fan at that.
Everyone said LeBron couldn't win in Cleveland because he didn't have the talent around him like Kobe....Whats their excuse gonna be now?
I hate to c Cuban and Dirk get a ring !!! But happy for Jason Kidd!!!
NICEE!!! So glad the Heat didn't win!
Dan Gilbert is tweeting lol. Telling Lebron there is no Shortcuts.
Strikeout King? What's up man? Are you a band-wagoner? Hoping on the Mavs wagon.
^ I've always liked Dirk so the Mavs have been my 2nd Favorite Team behind the Bulls
No one who knows anything about basketball, including Jason Terry himself knows Dirk was the MVP. Im still excited lol.
MisterPerfect Wrote:Strikeout King? What's up man? Are you a band-wagoner? Hoping on the Mavs wagon.

Calling the Kittle Black.

I'd talk if I were you. I seen you had the Giants has your baseball team when they won last season. It isnt there anymore. I seen you had the Bulls as your NBA team untill they got beat out. How many teams you going to change your teams?
Woo hoo!
The Western Conference prevails yet again....
I would say I'm surprised, but I'm not.
Congrats to the Mavs and better luck next year to the NBA's most talented player/worst closer.

Ballers:
Your signature will be ready tomorrow Smile
Terry calls out lebron. Says he cant guard me. And well he couldnt.
Mavs bench outscored the heats 43-20 in game 6.
Miami had the chance to win from the free throw line.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Terry calls out lebron. Says he cant guard me. And well he couldnt.

I didn't know what Terry meant by "Lebron can't guard me for 7 games" at first.
It turns out he actually meant that Lebron wouldn't get a chance to guard him in 7 games because they were gonna close it out in 6.
zaga_fan Wrote:I didn't know what Terry meant by "Lebron can't guard me for 7 games" at first.
It turns out he actually meant that Lebron wouldn't get a chance to guard him in 7 games because they were gonna close it out in 6.

LOL :Thumbs:
Tailback44 Wrote:Calling the Kittle Black.

I'd talk if I were you. I seen you had the Giants has your baseball team when they won last season. It isnt there anymore. I seen you had the Bulls as your NBA team untill they got beat out. How many teams you going to change your teams?

As far as baseball goes. I could care less. I don't watch it and never liked it. But now my Bulls are my favorite team without a doubt and I vouch for them on every occasion I get. And I argue for D. Rose all the time cause he gets no credit.
I'm pretty sure if MJ played for Miami they wouldn't lose. :eyeroll: Lebron James has alot of work to do if he wants to be a all time great.
Very happy to see Dirk, Kidd, and company get a ring. Can they repeat? I think so. You got to remember they're playing without their second best player(Butler).
Now what about Lebron? He choked again. Noway around it, he cracked under the pressure. He let the pressure effect how he played and became even more passive than he already is. For most of the series he looked like the third best player on the floor behind Dirk & Wade.
Cool.
Pages: 1 2