Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: King quit/king no end game/king no title lives
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thank You Dallas
Miami in 5.
seen this title and KNEW it was about Queen Lechoke
Oh yea.. HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
K_Mac Wrote:Oh yea.. HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah! Did you see the bricks he was throwing up in the 4th quarter? I can't believe that people even put Lebron James and Michael Jordan in the same conversation!
leecoukfan Wrote:Yeah! Did you see the bricks he was throwing up in the 4th quarter? I can't believe that people even put Lebron James and Michael Jordan in the same conversation!

Amen!! This is no comparison!!
He quit last year in Cleveland the last seven minutes against Boston.
Michael Jordan is the greatest athlete who ever lived. He won the ultimate prize 6 times! SIX! lebron james isn't good enough to win one...Dirk Nowitzki did, in my opinion he is a better ball player because he knew how to win without leaving his team for "the new dream team". psh
If you guys think it was just James that quit you're a bunch of damn idiots. He put forth much more effort late than Wade.
LClion4life Wrote:If you guys think it was just James that quit you're a bunch of damn idiots. He put forth much more effort late than Wade.

Wade was just so tired from carrying Baby Bron Bron that he had nothing left...lol

Lebron is the most physically gifted athlete in the NBA....that's where it ends.
LClion4life Wrote:If you guys think it was just James that quit you're a bunch of damn idiots. He put forth much more effort late than Wade.

LBJ didn't quit, but he did choke. He averages were way did from the regular season and he disappeared in the 4th quarter.

LOL? Wade was hurt and put forth more effort than BRon.
​"At the end of the day, all of the people that were rooting for me to fail, tomorrow they'll have to wake up and have the same life that [they had] before they woke up today. They got the same personal problems they had today and I'm going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things I want to do." -- Lebron James
Nick Wilson

So, why is he so badly hated? Perhaps it's a little bit of racial coding--I'm sure that a lot of older white males don't like seeing a 26 year old, tattooed black athlete succeed
Wildcatk23 Wrote:​"At the end of the day, all of the people that were rooting for me to fail, tomorrow they'll have to wake up and have the same life that [they had] before they woke up today. They got the same personal problems they had today and I'm going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things I want to do." -- Lebron James
Lebron puts his foot in his mouth so often.
zaga_fan Wrote:[Image: untitled.jpg]

LOL

C'mon man

That's way to far!!

I don't care who you are....that's funny!!!
Wildcatk23 Wrote:[Image: 2ptqdl1.jpg]

Dude, I literally just LOL'd when I seen that picture and your sig. lol
:Thumbs: :lmao: some of the pics in this thread are hilarious!! lol