Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who are some players currently getting looked at by colleges or who has verbaled??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who are some players currently getting looked at by colleges or who has verbaled?? What college(s)??

I know Walt Allen-SL is headed to Presbeteryan(SC)College, Josh Mack-UHA is going to Coastal Carolina and that about all I can remember at this point.

Who else?
can't think of none right now ill ask around and see if anyone knows any
UK is looking at Jamie Mcarty
"HomeGrown" Wrote:UK is looking at Jamie Mcarty

:wtf1:

McCarty is nowhere near the caliber of a D-1 player. NAIA maybe, but D-1 I think not.....
Really?
Can you back that up?
Ryan johnson-- Bellarmine and Shawnee State
Brad Lowe--Pikeville
I think Bbrandon Kidd is from Alice Lloyd
Brad Lowe is being looked at by several colleges and not just Pikeville.
That is Blasphemy. Chris Lofton was supposedly not good enough to go to UK yet you think Mcarty is. The basketball Gods will curse JC for all eternity for that comment. Please tell me you are joking and you didn't mean those words.
[QUOTE="HomeGrown"]UK is looking at Jamie Mcarty yea and Ashley Judd is my prom date
There must be two different Jamie McCarty's in this state.
Brandon May is getting a look from DII powerhouse Southern Indiana as well as a few NAIA schools.
Listen, U.K. gave a scholarship to brandon Stockton, Bobby Perry, Sheray Thomas, Orbzut, Alleyne, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!
true cavs chick
"CAVSCHICK33" Wrote:Listen, U.K. gave a scholarship to brandon Stockton, Bobby Perry, Sheray Thomas, Orbzut, Alleyne, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!

Yeah well if he is being looked at by them then once again Tubby is making a BONE HEAD move...

Brad Lowe is being looked at by Transy, WKU and Pikeville
BRAD LOWE is a very good choice to make somebodys college team he has all the skills.
if he goes to uk slone is going to the celtics lol Cool

Im On The Same Team As Jaime And He Has Been Gettting Recent Letters From Tennessee Tech (TTU).
jamie is among the 15th regions best but he is no where near the talent levle of playing for UK
Does any of the paintsville kids have colleges checking them out?
"GoodTimeCharlie" Wrote:Im On The Same Team As Jaime And He Has Been Gettting Recent Letters From Tennessee Tech (TTU).

I have heard that also. Didn't know if it was a rumor or not. Tennessee Tech is a fine school.
jamie mccarty might be talkin with mr coach K himself this weekend.
well heard some new ones on B. Lowe but i will not post them until i have confirmed them with him...
"BLACK_N_GOLD" Wrote:jamie mccarty might be talkin with mr coach K himself this weekend.

You got proof or anyone else to back you up on that, or pure rumor?
"GoodTimeCharlie" Wrote:Im On The Same Team As Jaime And He Has Been Gettting Recent Letters From Tennessee Tech (TTU).

Colleges send out a lot of letters.

Are they coming in the mail or are they coming in an Express Mail type envelope? That should pretty much tell us what the real story is.
Rumor in Pippa Passes is that Clark Stepp got an invitation from Tubby to come watch a UK game..........
"mojo40" Wrote:Rumor in Pippa Passes is that Clark Stepp got an invitation from Tubby to come watch a UK game..........

WOOWWWW TUBBY SURE CAN'T RECRUIT THEN:omg: TongueoliceLig
okay okay okay lets straigtin something out here IF a player is asked to GO AND WATCH A GAME does not mean they are being recruited lol...Jason McCuray from Pike Central was asked to watch a Uk game and look where he is now...no where...