Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike Central @ Belfry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Big Game for Central
Belfry
Big game for both teams....

Belfry by 9
belfry in a close one
What's the status of Brad Lowe??
Belfry
Belfry by 7+...
The status of Low is questionable...But as I talked to him just like 15 min ago i asked if he was going to play he said "I have to play" so i think that means he will be suited up and ready to take on the Pirates...he was moving on it really good the other day in practice...Good luck to both teams should be a great one
belfry
Belfry
Is the game tonight or tomorrow night???
The game is Tuesday night. Hopefully Belfry will bring there A game once again for another BIG district win!!!
im goin against everyone on this one and think PC will come on top by 5....hope Lowe has a good name
Belfry...by w/ Maynard hitting a buzzer beater
No Lowe = No win for Central...
"bevinsville_bomber" Wrote:No Lowe = No win for Central...

Well B. Lowe is playing and is fired up for this one he is going to show what "heart of a champion" is all about :-)...
Belfry wins....with or without Lowe.
Belfry has to get back to what they do best, an that is playing as a team. Maynard is a great player and a good friend of mine,but he has to quit being selfish, and trying to do it all on his own, an pass the ball when it needs to be passed. He forces the ball way way to much an those forced shots are hurting Belfry more than they are helping. For the most part hes judgement is good, but sometimes he needs to draw the line...
Coach Casey will have the boys ready. Belfy by 5
With Lowe or without Lowe Belfry is the better team. Belfry blew a huge lead against them at PC and still beat them with Lowe. Alot of people dont respect Belfry the way they should. Belfry is for real.
"Belfry Wins" Wrote:With Lowe or without Lowe Belfry is the better team. Belfry blew a huge lead against them at PC and still beat them with Lowe. Alot of people dont respect Belfry the way they should. Belfry is for real.

Who isn't respecting Belfry everyone is conidering the best or at least top 2 in the region...what more do you want...Belfry is a good team but Central is right there with them Central did not play good that first half but second half played the way that they should have been the whole game...Belfry did not play as good the second half...Belfry and Central are nearly the same in the talent area....Both have a good point guard and shooter...PC just lacks the inside presence which i think Belfry has they just do not utilize it at all...If coach Casey would realize he can pound the ball inside on the Hawks then they will score all day long but if he resorts to his guards every time down the floor which he did last game it will be closer then what it could be...Belfry by 12...
Belfry by 3
belfry
Belfry's inside player had like 13 and 11 the last time they played...
belfry by 6
"Hoops Lover" Wrote:Belfry's inside player had like 13 and 11 the last time they played...

yeah off of second chance oppurtunities how many times did they hit him on the post once or twice...