Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 15th region
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
who will win it?:Hungry: give it to me lol
Magoffin if they keep playing the way they are they seem to be able to win tight games such as Belfry down by 5 with a minute to go and Breathitt on a last second shot they are getting healthy and seem to be playing better team ball
Belfry!
i pick magoffin and belfry in the championship, with Magoffin winning by 8
Magoffin deserves the #1 ranking. Someone will have to beat a very good team to send Magoffin to the house. I don't think Magoffin wants to be watching during the 2nd round of the region this year.
As of now.. Magoffin County
Magoffin........duh.
Remember what happened to Magoffin last year at Regions when Pike County Central beat them. Never get too sure of yourself. Upsets are known to happen in any given game!!!!
Nice Post Cupcake. I would think that if anyone knew better than to think they had it in the bag, it would be Magoffin. Some people never learn. Looks like they are starting to get full of it, I mean themselves, again.
Magoffin isn't full of nothing but talent , im good friends with some of these girls and they know they can be beat on any given night but that dont mean they aint gonna put up a good fight till the end. I think magoffin will learn from their mistakes and it will take them along way!
Magoffin vs Belfry in the finals then MC wins by 6
"Acid" Wrote:Nice Post Cupcake. I would think that if anyone knew better than to think they had it in the bag, it would be Magoffin. Some people never learn. Looks like they are starting to get full of it, I mean themselves, again.

Magoffin don't think they have it in the bag yet, they only take one game at a time.....!!!
I'll rephrase, Magoffin's Fans think that they have it in the bag.
"Acid" Wrote:I'll rephrase, Magoffin's Fans think that they have it in the bag.
First of all, Why wouldnt magoffin think they are the best in the region and plus why wouldnt the fans? It isnt going to matter if the fans think they have it in the bag, long as the players dont.
I've met and talked with several of the girls from MC, and they feel like they have something to prove to everyone in the 15th region. It should be them vs Belfry in the finals, and right now I'd say MC has the edge as to the outcome of that game. I look for a fantastic regional tourney that I'm sure of.
Im sure they do have confidence in thereselvels and we the fan do to.