Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Ridge @ Paintsville 2/6/06
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think Paintsville will come out ready to play. They are finally at full strength. Hopefully no one will get sick today or tomorrow.

Paintsville by 15+
Close game
Paintsville by 10
Paintsville by 10
Depends on if east ridge comes to play or not..but im hopin we will...soo e.r....by 10
"LoveThatCourt" Wrote:Depends on if east ridge comes to play or not..but im hopin we will...soo e.r....by 10
ER by 10. Are you serious????????
Paintsville
Paintsville by 20
Paintsville by as much as they want. The Lady Tigers are coming off a high of doing better at All A State than any other 15th region team. Seriously, Shelby Valley almost beat 'em and they have beaten ER how many times this season? Do the math. But, good luck!
"sportwhiz" Wrote:ER by 10. Are you serious????????
As a heart attack.
Paintsville
I think it will be a close game and i also think anyone can win on any given night.. yeah sv has beated er twice but sv lost to phelps and i do believe er beat phelps by 12 so... its whoever shows up... good luck lady warriors
I wish the lady warriors luck, but it will be a close game either way.
Hopefully the Lady Warriors will come out on top, but its going to be a close game, it just comes down to who wants it most. Good Luck Lady Warriors!!!!!!!
Im goin with paintsville by at lest 8 or more. They've got the skill and the heart and they r gettin hot.[B